Compulsory Dance | Golden Skate

Compulsory Dance

lmarie086

Medalist
Well Icenetwork says "live now," but I've still got the live coverage schedule flashing on my screen.
Nevertheless, it should be starting soon! :clap:

Edit: I must apologize. I posted here after reading over at FSU that there would be no commentary. This is apparently not true.

Last edited:

london_calling

On the Ice
I have a paid subscription and I keep getting this message: "There was an error. We apologize for the inconvenience. If the problem persists, please send email to [email protected]. "

'Course Yahoo! is down at the moment so I can't even send an email.

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
I have the upcoming events on my screen with a blue background. Hopefully if there is an error it will get fixed soon:agree:

edit: EEEKKKK!!! I have no picture but hear Nancy Kerrigan talking:eek: and we missed the 1st couple

Last edited:

lmarie086

Medalist
Picture keeps going out but I do have sound.
This icenetwork subscription better be worth it.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
while I would love to be watching, considering no one can see it at the moment I'm glad I haven't sprung for the dang subscription....

hope the NBC Universal people are having better luck!

lmarie086

Medalist
ok now I have a picture and sound. Where's the rewind button when you need one;)

Same.

I missed Summersett/Gilles! = [
Rubleva and Sheffer had good extension and looked elegant out there, but I thought they lacked some speed.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
they should have had a test run before Skate America...

but then again I'm playing monday morning quarter back... here's hoping they get it fixed ASAP

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I think I read that eurosport would be showing the GP but I could be wrong

MissIzzy

Final Flight
Universal Sports is working.
On another disturbing note, they're no longer announcing technical and presentation marks in the arena; only segment scores! :banging:

jamie

On the Ice
It seems there are a few people watching. Is there anyway you could report? Who has skated, how they have performed where they placed. It would be much appreciated. :)

Results are non existent.