Sexiest Male Skater: FINAL ROUND! | Golden Skate

Sexiest Male Skater: FINAL ROUND!

R

rgirl181

Sexiest Male Skater: FINAL ROUND!

<span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:x-small;">Okay, time for the Battle of the Alpha Males. Admittedly this is totally unscientific and I screwed up the third poll by putting David Pelletier in again, forgetting he was also in the first poll, so people had a chance to vote for David twice. But taking all that into consideration, the top four men out of the three polls come out as follows with their total votes. I know, it's unfair that people could have voted for David Pelletier twice--sorry--so maybe 19 isn't reflective of his "true score" in case Mathman's reading this. Also, just for Joe, I listed the skater's country:
Alexei Yagudin-RUS 50
David Pelletier-CAN 19_
Brian Joubert-FRA 17_
John Zimmerman-USA 13_

The rest of the men received the following votes:_
Fedor Andreev 10_
Jeffrey Buttle 9_&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp _&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp _
Evgeny Plushenko 9_
Gwendal Peizerat 8
Steven Cousins 6
Anton Sikharulidze 5_
Peter Tchernyshev 4____
Maurizio Margaglio 3&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp _&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp _
Hongbo Zhao 3_
Ilia Kulik 1

Others who were mentioned in the posts were Jozef Sabovcik and Jian Tong.

So vote for your sexiest male skater and be sure to tell us who "Other" is in your post if you choose him. Your "Other" could get more votes than one of the top four, so fight for your man!
Rgirl</span>

R

rgirl181

Re: Sexiest Male Skater: FINAL ROUND!

<span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">ARRGH! I forgot you can't edit poll text. I messed up on the men who got mentioned but didn't get votes. That total list should be:
Jozef Sabovcik
Jian Tong
Victor Kraatz
Kurt Browning
Kevin van Den Perren
Scott Williams
Tim Goebel

No offense, guys. No wonder I don't do polls very often:lol:
Rgirl</span>

D

Dee4707

I voted for Alexei --- are you surprised???

Dee

K

Kara Bear

Fedor!! Yum, yum, yummy

I

icenut84

Out of the top 4, I'd vote for the beautiful John Zimmerman. :) But I still think Anton, Maurizio, Gwendal, Victor, Kevin vd P are gorgeous... And although he's no longer with us, Sergei Grinkov was one of the most beautiful men to grace the planet, let alone the ice.

P

Pookie

<span style="color:red;font-family:georgia;font-size:large;">John Zimmerman</span> :D

D

dlksk8fan

This goes to show you that there are a lot of sexy men in skating! Too bad they're too young!!

A

Ann 1986

Alexei Yagudin all the way! He's such a cutie! ;)

R

rgirl181

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>And although he's no longer with us, Sergei Grinkov was one of the most beautiful men to grace the planet, let alone the ice. [/quote] Amen to that, Icenut.
Rgirl

J

Joesitz

and don't forget Malinina's husband (who she trains!). I forget his name but there were many sighs in DC over him.

Joe

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

I'm the only one smitten with David? :(

I

icenut84

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>This goes to show you that there are a lot of sexy men in skating! Too bad they're too young!![/quote]

Hehe, speak for yourself! I'm only 19 :)

R

rgirl181

Icenut,
A little advice from an old broad who was once a young dame: Get out there and work it while ya got it, baby! It goes faster than you think;)

HBF,
David Pelletier definitely has a hot bod and I found him very hot when he first came on the scene. But then there were those incidents when he blamed Jamie for their loss in an event because she missed her 3t and a couple of other reports of his rather snarky temper. Of course I understand that some couples have more tempestuous relationships than others; in fact, I've been in a couple myself and they can be great. But I remember seeing a clip of David's comments and the fact that he made them in public cooled my attitude toward him and it's never reheated.

OTOH, I've had two personal encounters with John Zimmerman, one that was before he was JOHN ZIMMERMAN! and I found him so genuine and naturally charming that his personality definitely increased his hottie quotient. Same thing happened with Victor Kraatz. Maybe it's not fair and since it's not likely I'm going to meet all these guys--more likely I'll hardly meet any of them--perhaps it shouldn't count, but I can't help it, it does. Also, even for skaters I've never met, like Margaglio, I found his off-ice personality as expressed in interviews and in the K&C very engaging. Sure we get it filtered through the media, but that's how we get all the skaters, unless we're lucky enough to meet them. Seeing JZ on TV even after meeting him just made him sexier.

But of course there's the mystery of finding somebody sexy "just because.":D I'll say one thing for David, boy, is he pumped! If you like muscles, you'll love David Pelletier. At SOI in his tight red T-shirt, man he looked hot.
Rgirl

I

icenut84

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Icenut,
A little advice from an old broad who was once a young dame: Get out there and work it while ya got it, baby! It goes faster than you think ;) [/quote]

Lol! :)

S

Show 42

Okay, so where is MICHAEL WEISS!!!!!! 42

D

DORISPULASKI

Obviously, he is in the Weiss closet

S

Show 42

......Doris.....:lol: 42

R

rgirl181

Show, you can always vote for your own private other:D
Rgirl

L

Lcp88

Why did the top four have to be so tough!!! I originally was going to go with Brian Joubert, but then I thought about how cute Alexei is, and how sexy John Zimmerman is (esp. when he talks with his southern accent:D ), and what a great body David has. hmmm...
Laura