Ladies SP | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP

Bennett

Record Breaker
WOW you sound like a professional tech panel who you stress everytime that you hate. :rofl: what a pro.. sounds like you know better than anyone :laugh: can't even believe how long your posts are... You do spend time watching Yuna's jumps and criticizing it haha I'll give you for that but I don't think it's quite productive what you're doing..

??? I don't find anything offensive in the ways feraina discussed this matter or perceive any negative intention or hidden agendas in feraina's posts. I always find it enjoyable to read posts that provide an analysis based on knowledge and experiences, especially when it is written so intelligently as these.

Love_Skate

Rinkside
Orser should focus on helping make Kim's lip a flip.

Apparently, he dosen't seem to think her jump is a lip, and there are a sizeable number of people who have the same opinion, including the figure skating media and judges. Let's see what will happen.

Last edited:

kandidy

Final Flight
Wow, took me long time to reach from page 5 to this current one.
After reading for a while,I just looked on Fiercemao's comment only.
I think expressing your own opinion and also please respect other people in the board is a good way of keeping good relationship in the forum.Not to mention being bash next time, his/her favorite skater on the ice.

Some of his/her comments with literate but rude language should be considered.

mycelticblessing

Final Flight
I totally agree, I loved it. Her spins gotten much faster. Her SP made me want to go watch Dubreuil Lauzon! so I watched my favorite ice dance again!

Dubreuil and Lauzon's version of the piece was the best. I loved watching it. :love: It was so beautiful, and they related it really well with the movie. I actually watched the movie cos I liked watching their dance so much. That really was the best FD of their career. That's why I was so excited when I heard that Wagner was using the same music!

london_calling

On the Ice
Question: I've just gotten around to watching the ladies SP on IceNetwork. Am I the only one who sound cuts out just as Susanna Poykio is getting her marks?

feraina

Record Breaker
??? I don't find anything offensive in the ways feraina discussed this matter or perceive any negative intention or hidden agendas in feraina's posts. I always find it enjoyable to read posts that provide an analysis based on knowledge and experiences, especially when it is written so intelligently as these.

Hey, thanks, Bennett. :) I always enjoy your balanced, thoughtful, and courteous posts too. Not to mention that you helped me notice some subtle choreographic or musical details more than once.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
I always find it enjoyable to read posts that provide an analysis based on knowledge and experiences.

Me too.

Which is why feraina's post was quite poor.

If a person understood the Flip jump and practiced the 3Flip themselves, they wouldn't be trying to argue that Yu-Na has terrible technique on this jump. It's such a hilariously off-base notion.

Sorry. shrug2.png

Last edited:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Me too.

Which is why feraina's post was quite poor.

If a person understood the Flip jump and practiced the 3Flip themselves, they wouldn't be trying to argue that Yu-Na has terrible technique on this jump. It's such a hilariously off-base notion.

Sorry. shrug2.png

I have been reading Feraina's posts for quite awhile and yours for not so long. I would not put Feraina's posts in the "quite poor" category, on the other hand I have trouble understanding your posts.