Need input for "show song" selection | Golden Skate

Need input for "show song" selection

skatergirl45

On the Ice
Hi,

i have to pick a song for my club show. the theme is carnival/county fair.
I was thinking of skating to right here, right now, by jesus jones.(that would relate in the talent part of the fair.)

Any ideas??????

How about the Carnival of Venice trumpet virtuoso thing? If you can skate really, really fast. :)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Some silly choices

Of course you could always use the "State Fair" soundtrack. Granted some of the lyrics are rather cringe worthy. "Our state fair is a great state fair. don't miss it don't even be late. Our state fair is a great state fair. It's the best state fair in our state."

Jonglage, the last part of Pechalat & Bourzat's FD (juggling)

music from Barnum, the musical

Some of the heavy metal music that they play on the more stomach churning carnival rides.

Country and Western songs-at our state fair, there's always a country and western act. How about the Dixie Chicks ' Long Time Gone' or "Wide Open Spaces" or Tim McGraw's "Where the Green Grass Grows?"

vlaurend

Final Flight
How about "On a Carousel" by the Hollies. It's a song from the 60's that is fun and a very easy tempo to skate to. It's available as an MP3 download on Amazon.com and there's also a video of it on YouTube.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Of course you could always use the "State Fair" soundtrack. Granted some of the lyrics are rather cringe worthy. "Our state fair is a great state fair. don't miss it don't even be late. Our state fair is a great state fair. It's the best state fair in our state."

Or "Carousel"

singerskates

On the Ice
How about the Simon and Garfunkel song "Scarborough Fair/Canticle" from their album Album: Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme
Year: 1966

base_image

from website

http://www.google.com/musicl?lid=LbFAPouvKaI&aid=znz6ab9oy-G