Thread: Michelle Kwan Forum

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!

Michelle Kwan Forum

I'm not sure if this is right part of this forum to ask this question so correct me if I'm wrong. Can someone who is a member of the Michelle Kwan Forum let the administrators know the server is not allowing any new registrations of new members? Every time I try to become a member, I get a server problem message.

0 Not allowed!
    Try this. Go to the MKForum, down at the bottom of the front page click on "Contact Us." On the next page check "registration problem" and write a message. Will the software let you do that?

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Mathman, I just tried your suggestion. It won't work. You know how when we try to register at a forum, we have to identify the letters and numbers we see? The server is having trouble confirming my response. I think the only way to let the administrators know that they're having server problems is if a member of the Michelle Kwan Forum leave a message there. Thanks for your suggestion.

0 Not allowed!
    I tried the Contact Us feature and got the same error message. I just sent a PM to the adminstrator about the problem. I will let you know what they say.

In the meantime, welcome to Golden Skate! Post often, post long!

Shoe Diva

0 Not allowed!
    The last time I was at the MK Forum there was a message from Gracie about serious server issues - most posts, videos and whatnot were lost. I believe the admins are trying to rebuild the site to its former glory... Hopefully that's the issue and not a sign that its going away... (sigh)

0 Not allowed!
    in the last few months I've seen a lot of long standing message boards just die suddenly and without a lot of warning... it's sad!

0 Not allowed!
    The MKForum administrator wrote back. They are aware of the problem and are working on it.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you Mathman for all of your help.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    The administrators at the Michelle Kwan Forum fixed the problem, and now I'm a member again. Thanks for all of your help Mathman. I should have asked for help at Golden Skate weeks ago.