Thread: Michelle Kwan Forum

Rinkside

Michelle Kwan Forum

I'm not sure if this is right part of this forum to ask this question so correct me if I'm wrong. Can someone who is a member of the Michelle Kwan Forum let the administrators know the server is not allowing any new registrations of new members? Every time I try to become a member, I get a server problem message.

Try this. Go to the MKForum, down at the bottom of the front page click on "Contact Us." On the next page check "registration problem" and write a message. Will the software let you do that?

Rinkside
    Mathman, I just tried your suggestion. It won't work. You know how when we try to register at a forum, we have to identify the letters and numbers we see? The server is having trouble confirming my response. I think the only way to let the administrators know that they're having server problems is if a member of the Michelle Kwan Forum leave a message there. Thanks for your suggestion.

I tried the Contact Us feature and got the same error message. I just sent a PM to the adminstrator about the problem. I will let you know what they say.

In the meantime, welcome to Golden Skate! Post often, post long!

Shoe Diva
    The last time I was at the MK Forum there was a message from Gracie about serious server issues - most posts, videos and whatnot were lost. I believe the admins are trying to rebuild the site to its former glory... Hopefully that's the issue and not a sign that its going away... (sigh)

in the last few months I've seen a lot of long standing message boards just die suddenly and without a lot of warning... it's sad!

The MKForum administrator wrote back. They are aware of the problem and are working on it.

Rinkside
    Thank you Mathman for all of your help.

Rinkside
    The administrators at the Michelle Kwan Forum fixed the problem, and now I'm a member again. Thanks for all of your help Mathman. I should have asked for help at Golden Skate weeks ago.