Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: latest video of Mao Asada

Quote Originally Posted by kandidy View Post
    The vdo was removed from youtube.
    oh gosh I'm so curious to see how she is changed. Does Mao look beautiful and charming like Yu-Na? Wow

Banned
    The newest video on YT
    http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=WzUSC9TWM-w

The point is

Asada's physical coach has introduced the special trainings to maintain her body balances. A skater usually has lopsided body balances because her jumps or spins always rotate in the same direction. After going through these new trainings, she says, "the entrance and the landing of jumps became faster, more stable and tight in the rotation, and getting more height in the air."
    Last edited by propronia; 11-12-2008 at 01:37 PM.

Rinkside

Thanks for posting the vids! My favorite part was in the first video, where they compare her doing almost the same move from a few years ago to now, and she looks so much more mature and elegant. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by propronia View Post
    The newest video on YT
    http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=WzUSC9TWM-w

The point is

Asada's physical coach has introduced the special trainings to maintain her body balances. A skater usually has lopsided body balances because her jumps or spins always rotate in the same direction. After going through these new trainings, she says, "the entrance and the landing of jumps became faster, more stable and tight in the rotation, and getting more height in the air."
    That's good for her! What I like about ballet is that we always have to do every direction, which I think may help prevent injuries and chronic pain due to overuse and inbalance of one side of the body. FS is a bit difficult in that aspect. Doing the figure and practicing steps in both directions may help?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2