latest video of Mao Asada | Golden Skate

latest video of Mao Asada

Wrlmy

Medalist
Thanks for posting! It's funny to hear men discussing Mao's eye makeup:laugh:
It's really flattering on her, and she does look more mature and womanly, just as she says she wants to be.

My only complaint is why does media keep focusing on her loss in Turin when she won bigger in Sweden?

bekalc

Record Breaker
Thanks for posting! It's funny to hear men discussing Mao's eye makeup:laugh:
It's really flattering on her, and she does look more mature and womanly, just as she says she wants to be.

My only complaint is why does media keep focusing on her loss in Turin when she won bigger in Sweden?

Love that eye make up on Mao...It really brings out her eyes!!!! I can't wait to see her!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
She looks beautiful and very grown-up. I can't wait to see her in France.

KayMil01

On the Ice
What is up with YouTube? for example, I've been (trying) to watch the GP on YouTube, and it seems almost all the vds from Cup Of China have been removed :( there's so many skaters program's that I didn't get to see, or I did see but just didn't get a chance to watch them...grrr.

antmanb

Record Breaker
What is up with YouTube? for example, I've been (trying) to watch the GP on YouTube, and it seems almost all the vds from Cup Of China have been removed :( there's so many skaters program's that I didn't get to see, or I did see but just didn't get a chance to watch them...grrr.

There are a number of threads currently ( i think one is in Le Cafe) discussing copyright laws and TV stations and internet broadcasters strict policing of them this season.

Ant

propronia

Match Penalty
The newest video on YT
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=WzUSC9TWM-w

The point is

Asada's physical coach has introduced the special trainings to maintain her body balances. A skater usually has lopsided body balances because her jumps or spins always rotate in the same direction. After going through these new trainings, she says, "the entrance and the landing of jumps became faster, more stable and tight in the rotation, and getting more height in the air."

Last edited:

Bennett

Record Breaker
The newest video on YT
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=WzUSC9TWM-w

The point is

Asada's physical coach has introduced the special trainings to maintain her body balances. A skater usually has lopsided body balances because her jumps or spins always rotate in the same direction. After going through these new trainings, she says, "the entrance and the landing of jumps became faster, more stable and tight in the rotation, and getting more height in the air."

That's good for her! What I like about ballet is that we always have to do every direction, which I think may help prevent injuries and chronic pain due to overuse and inbalance of one side of the body. FS is a bit difficult in that aspect. Doing the figure and practicing steps in both directions may help?