Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stop the MADNESS!!!!

mmmmm....Donut spin :) Kimmie Fan's Avatar

Stop the MADNESS!!!!

Please...no more Yuna vs. Mao posts please!!!

I'm so tired of it. It always turns into a pissing contest between Yunabots and Maobots.

Down With It
    Agreed, but your very mention of it here is going to bring them out. Best just to not say anything and let the fire burn down the house.

mmmmm....Donut spin :) Kimmie Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    Agreed, but your very mention of it here is going to bring them out. Best just to not say anything and let the fire burn down the house.
    I see your point. But I also want to save the house (forum) before it totally burns down.

Personally I'm getting incredibly annoyed too...... And well these two haven't even freakin meet yet...

The burr up Speedy's Butt! visaliakid's Avatar
    So if they keep them up... admin... ban them from further use of this great forum for their nonsense.

ITA w/visaliakid. If they can't behave after repeated warnings *and* driving everyone nuts, then it's time for them to be booted.

I'd hate to see this place fall into the dumps like other boards I've known over the years just because of a few crazed fans who can't play well w/others.

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    ITA w/visaliakid. If they can't behave after repeated warnings *and* driving everyone nuts, then it's time for them to be booted.

I'd hate to see this place fall into the dumps like other boards I've known over the years just because of a few crazed fans who can't play well w/others.
    It's happened before. I will tell you that the board had its hands full with the Kwan vs. NonKwan nonsense during the last Olympic cycle. If it can survive that, I'm sure it will survive this. And that rift was among long-time members...this one seems to be mostly among new posters. Most of the main offenders seem to have less than 200 posts and were all registered this year.

I agree about the banning. I mean there's a line of course. You can't ban people for just comparing skaters..However, this is going beyond that. But this is getting out of control and I'm afraid of what it will be like tommorrow after Mao skates. I doubt we'd even be able to have a civil debate about the two girls.

Down With It
    Just you wait until the GPF where they will likely go head-to-head!!!!!!

Just you wait until the GPF where they will likely go head-to-head!!!!!!
    It makes you wish we had a trusty ignore button. Than we could ignore the bots, and the bots could care on to their little hearts content...

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc View Post
    It makes you wish we had a trusty ignore button,
    You do! Click on User CP (upper left-hand corner). On menu on the left, scroll down to "Edit Ignore List."

(To posters who have receive infraction notices within the last few days, remember, three and you are automatically banned.)

BTW, Bekalc, I see you need only two more posts to hit 1000!

Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    You do! Click on User CP (upper left-hand corner). On menu on the left, scroll down to "Edit Ignore List."

(To posters who have receive infraction notices within the last few days, remember, three and you are automatically banned.)

BTW, Bekalc, I see you need only two more posts to hit 1000!
    I noticed!!!!! I just got a new avatar to celebrate. Lu Chen = neutrality.

congrats on the grand!

Down With It
    I wonder if other English boards (i.e. FSU) are experiencing this same issue as well? I doubt this is a GS-only phenomenon, because I can only imagine how nasty things are getting on the Japanese/Korean forums. Makes me shudder just thinking about it.

I wonder if other English boards (i.e. FSU) are experiencing this same issue as well? I doubt this is a GS-only phenomenon, because I can only imagine how nasty things are getting on the Japanese/Korean forums. Makes me shudder just thinking about it.
    It's actually not been a problem yet on FSU this year. There was one is Yu-na a regular underrotater thread that was shot down quickly. I suggest the reason it's not a problem is because in order to get into the good sections, you have to pay. And I suspect the spammers don't care enough to pay...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast