Stop the MADNESS!!!! | Golden Skate

Stop the MADNESS!!!!

Kimmie Fan

On the Ice
Please...no more Yuna vs. Mao posts please!!! :disapp:

I'm so tired of it. It always turns into a pissing contest between Yuna fans and Maobots.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Agreed, but your very mention of it here is going to bring them out. Best just to not say anything and let the fire burn down the house.

Kimmie Fan

On the Ice
Agreed, but your very mention of it here is going to bring them out. Best just to not say anything and let the fire burn down the house.
I see your point. But I also want to save the house (forum) before it totally burns down.

bekalc

Record Breaker
Personally I'm getting incredibly annoyed too...... And well these two haven't even freakin meet yet...

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
So if they keep them up... admin... ban them from further use of this great forum for their nonsense.

Tigger

Final Flight
ITA w/visaliakid. If they can't behave after repeated warnings *and* driving everyone nuts, then it's time for them to be booted.

I'd hate to see this place fall into the dumps like other boards I've known over the years just because of a few crazed fans who can't play well w/others.

R.D.

Record Breaker
ITA w/visaliakid. If they can't behave after repeated warnings *and* driving everyone nuts, then it's time for them to be booted.

I'd hate to see this place fall into the dumps like other boards I've known over the years just because of a few crazed fans who can't play well w/others.

It's happened before. I will tell you that the board had its hands full with the Kwan vs. NonKwan nonsense during the last Olympic cycle. If it can survive that, I'm sure it will survive this. And that rift was among long-time members...this one seems to be mostly among new posters. Most of the main offenders seem to have less than 200 posts and were all registered this year.

bekalc

Record Breaker
I agree about the banning. I mean there's a line of course. You can't ban people for just comparing skaters..However, this is going beyond that. But this is getting out of control and I'm afraid of what it will be like tommorrow after Mao skates. I doubt we'd even be able to have a civil debate about the two girls.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Just you wait until the GPF where they will likely go head-to-head!!!!!!

bekalc

Record Breaker
Just you wait until the GPF where they will likely go head-to-head!!!!!!

It makes you wish we had a trusty ignore button. Than we could ignore the bots, and the bots could care on to their little hearts content...:rock:

It makes you wish we had a trusty ignore button,
You do! Click on User CP (upper left-hand corner). On menu on the left, scroll down to "Edit Ignore List."

(To posters who have receive infraction notices within the last few days, remember, three and you are automatically banned.)

BTW, Bekalc, I see you need only two more posts to hit 1000! :rock:

bekalc

Record Breaker
You do! Click on User CP (upper left-hand corner). On menu on the left, scroll down to "Edit Ignore List."

(To posters who have receive infraction notices within the last few days, remember, three and you are automatically banned.)

BTW, Bekalc, I see you need only two more posts to hit 1000! :rock:

I noticed!!!!! I just got a new avatar to celebrate. Lu Chen = neutrality.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I wonder if other English boards (i.e. FSU) are experiencing this same issue as well? I doubt this is a GS-only phenomenon, because I can only imagine how nasty things are getting on the Japanese/Korean forums. Makes me shudder just thinking about it.

bekalc

Record Breaker
I wonder if other English boards (i.e. FSU) are experiencing this same issue as well? I doubt this is a GS-only phenomenon, because I can only imagine how nasty things are getting on the Japanese/Korean forums. Makes me shudder just thinking about it.

It's actually not been a problem yet on FSU this year. There was one is Yu-na a regular underrotater thread that was shot down quickly. I suggest the reason it's not a problem is because in order to get into the good sections, you have to pay. And I suspect the spammers don't care enough to pay...:laugh:

fscric

On the Ice
I have not been here for a long time until recently, I have to say that was quite a sight. Red Dog mentioned about the Kwan vs non-Kwan fights, I feel that because of COP the fights between Yuna and Asada's fans are more intense and petty. I agree that something should be done to keep this whole thing in check.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I think the madness of the season has finally caught up with Mathman.... call the wagon!

Tigger

Final Flight
And a tailor too!! They'll need his exact measurements for that stylish coat that ties up at the back.

:biggrin: ;)