Ladies' Free | Golden Skate

Ladies' Free

lmarie086

Medalist
My only wish is that somebody will win this competition with a clean skate.

ITA.

Another hope of mine is to see Caroline smiling again. She looked much happier yesterday than at SC, so I hope this is a better performance for her here.

berrycute

On the Ice
But I am really looking forward to seeing Mao's LP!!

Last edited by a moderator:

shallwedansu

On the Ice
Woo! Go Joannie! You've made it to the big leagues now. :p

As much I like to see the seemingly underdog, Joannie, do well, I still want my sentimental favorite, Mao, to win. So good luck to the both of them!

I'd also like to see Beatrisa (yes, I call her by that because I just like the name Beatrisa) place ahead of Caroline. I don't think this young one has proven she's worth all the hype, at least not yet.

What I would like:
1. Mao
2. Joannie
3. Beatrisa

What will probably be:
1. Mao
2 Joannie
3. Caroline

Last edited by a moderator:

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
I'd also like to see Beatrisa (yes, I call her by that because I just like the name Beatrisa) place ahead of Caroline. I don't think this young one has proven she's worth all the hype, at least not yet.

I couldn't see the competition, but the consensus seems to have been that Mao and Joannie were overscored while Caroline was underscored.

And I still think that ice is too cold. There seems to be too much friction for the skaters to skate well.

ks777

Record Breaker
I just woke up and had a dream of Joannie winning. I thought the competition was over already but guess it hasn't started yet!

Andalusia

Final Flight
I'm expecting a couple of meltdowns and possibly a rebound performance from Mao. I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that we won't see a single clean performance.

Go Mao, Caroline and Elene!

Dang it, I still can't log onto the Daum feed! It was working fine yesterday during the ladies' SP.