Ladies SP | Golden Skate

Ladies SP

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
Alissa! she was exquisite, expressive and touching. pure beauty and elegance. brought tears to my eyes! she fell on the Lutz, but got high score for the presentation: about 30 points. I'm so glad.
The audience is really warm!

lmarie086

Medalist
Alissa fell on the first jump- same as at SC, and she got 2.00 deduction-I think she went over the music, so her score was 53.something. Not good, but not bad considering the fall. Show's they'd score her higher if she'd just go clean!

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
Fumie was clean and confident. a bit less expressive than Alissa though
currently in the lead with a good score 58.30

Bennett

Record Breaker
i am glad that fumie did well and she scored well.
but i do not feel that 58 is high enough if she was clean. is it her PCS that pulling her down or did she flutzed?

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
It's nice to hear Fumie's doing so well. It's so great to see her achieving former levels of technical expertise AND skating with confidence. As a longtime fan, it's great to see her still around and doing well again.

Now, fingers crossed for Rachael and Kimmie!

And Alissa didn't do TOO badly, except for the one fall, it sounds like!

Good news all around so far ...

Kinga

Medalist
Well done by Fumie!! She used to be my favourite skater.
Her SP music is a bit boring, though..

Quite nicely done by Glebova. I just cannot believe that each time I watch her, she falls in an awkward way.. And in my mother tongue Glebova is a very similar word that we use to say in jargon to 'fall very badly'. ouch.

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
i am glad that fumie did well and she scored well.
but i do not feel that 58 is high enough if she was clean. is it her PCS that pulling her down or did she flutzed?

I think she flutzed, but not too much IMO. Maybe she got a !

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
I hope that Rachael's skates arriving late do not hamper her performance.

ETA: Ah, "true grit". Attagirl!

Last edited:

oleada

Record Breaker
Rachael needs a color infusion. Her skating was very bland and those programs don't help at all.
That said, I think she was faster than SA.

lmarie086

Medalist
Kimmie!!! :clap:
I'm so happy for her; it's great to see her developing a fluidity to her skating that, IMO, she didn't have before.
That was better than I had hoped for. I'm so happy for her. And I loveee this SP.

Edit: What the heck happened with her scores? There must have been some downgrades, and her spins looked a bit shaky but still, that seems too low.

Last edited:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Well done Kimmie. You go girl!!!!

Low score. Her jumps must have been downgraded.To bad because it was a nicely skated program.

Last edited: