Men SP | Golden Skate

Men SP

beep_beep

Medalist
Darn feed !!
It keeps spazzing while K&C and when there's skating, it decides to catch up with real time and... cuts straight through the skating to K&C and it starts all over again... grrrrr

kittyjake5

On the Ice
Good job from Adam. I knew once he stopped straightening his hair his program would improve.

Into first place.

lmarie086

Medalist
Wouldn't you know it, my internet decided to die during Adam's final spin. Darn DSL.

But all the same, much improved over SA. I was so glad for him when he landed the 3A- the landing wasn't entirely clean, but still probably the best one we've seen from him. Anyone know what his score was?

And I'm so glad he had curly hair!

enlight78

Medalist
Adam did a great. Only thing is he looks like a male version of Miki Ando during his footwork. Same arms and style. I know they share coaches but do they skate together as well?

enlight78

Medalist
wouldn't you know it, my internet decided to die during adam's final spin. Darn dsl.

But all the same, much improved over sa. I was so glad for him when he landed the 3a- the landing wasn't entirely clean, but still probably the best one we've seen from him. Anyone know what his score was?

And i'm so glad he had curly hair!

71+

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Good job from Adam. I knew once he stopped straightening his hair his program would improve.
Really? I thought he should get it cut. It looks funny. enlight78 - there is something somewhat alike about the footwork from Morozov-coached skaters, isn't it?

I love Berntsson's program, and really hope he'll at least go clean in the LP. He's always original, really fun, and there are no cookie cutter programs from Koffe!

Borodulin (sp.?) did Russian Sailor Dance, bad landing on the 3A and possible URs judging by his score. I liked Abt's SP to this music much better, but then they can't all be Alexander Abt ;).

Vaughn Chipeur's performance was sort of... out of sync, I guess? Didn't work at all for me.

I shall now go cross fingers for Brian and Tomas. Brian did add some fabric to the SP costume after the Masters, though it's still not his best look. But at least he dumped the feathered monstrosity from his early-season LP, and hopefully the skating gods will reward him for it! :cool:

jcoates

Medalist
Oh no!!! Jeremy looks like he had two HUGE mental lapses.

I don't think he'll get credit for even attempting the 2nd spin and only minimal marks for the single lutz. He was perfect up to that point.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh no!!! Jeremy looks like he had two HUGE mental lapses.

I don't think he'll get credit for even attempting the 2nd spin and only minimal marks for the single lutz. He was perfect up to that point.

I'm shocked that he missed the Lutz . . . that's one of his best jumps! I think he thought to himself, well, I made it past the most difficult parts, and then he just lost concentration. Poor Jeremy! :cry:

Last edited: