Ladies LP | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

Kimmie Fan

On the Ice
Ladies LP is just about to start.

Good luck to Kimmie! :clap:
You'll need it with these judges and tech controllers. :no:
May the UR demons stay away! :laugh:

Also good luck to Rachel and Alissa. Go USA! :)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I thought the ladies was supposed to start at 6:30 am est. I am just getting
music from IN.

MissIzzy

Final Flight
The results page has a starting time of 14:45-five minutes from now. IceNetwork is now kicking in.

L

LKR722

Good luck to all the ladies!:clap: Go Kimmie, Alissa, Carolina, Rachael, and Fumie!

McWicked

On the Ice
Kimmie looked like she didnt give a damn... didnt skate that well [Just 2 combinations of the planned 3, a 2 footed landin in a jump & a pop out on another] and ... OMG, when did she become that gorgeous?!?!?!??! :eek:

Kimmie Fan

On the Ice
Kimmie looked like she didnt give a damn... didnt skate that well... OMG, when did she become that gorgeous?!?!?!??! :eek:
I thought she skated beautifully at first...then two footed and popped a jump...and it went downhill from there.

frozenhell

Rinkside
Maybe it's time for Kimmie to move on. I will have to see protocol later but it is very possible that her every triple might have been downgraded. Her UR problem is even worse than caroline Zhang.

gold12345

Medalist
At least she didn't fall. The last competition where she didn't fall in either program was last year's Skate America. lol, I'm trying hard to find a positive here. Basically, once she got killed after doing a clean short, I figured today was going to be rough.

McWicked

On the Ice
Maybe it's time for Kimmie to move on. I will have to see protocol later but it is very possible that her every triple might have been downgraded. Her UR problem is even worse than caroline Zhang.

Im not ready 2 give up on her yet, I give her this year 2 rebuild herself, we'll see in the olympic season... but im afraid wt a fit Meissner we wont have 3 ladies at next worlds and olympics. SO KIMMIE, PLEASE!!!!!!

demarinis5

Record Breaker
At least she didn't fall. The last competition where she didn't fall in either program was last year's Skate America. lol, I'm trying hard to find a positive here. Basically, once she got killed after doing a clean short, I figured today was going to be rough.

Agreed......

eta: beautifully skated program by Elena into 2nd. I would have her in first.

Last edited:

turtle

On the Ice
It's hard not to like Kimmie. She always smiles even after a disappointing performance, and I just love that attitude of hers.:)

demarinis5

Record Breaker
GO - Alissa, Fumie, Caro, Rachael and Julia. Equal opportunity fan here.
May the best skater win today.

eta: two falls on first 2 jumps for Alissa. Settle down girl.
eta: Into first place.

Last edited:

gold12345

Medalist
Alissa only scores about 10 pts lower when she falls twice as opposed to not falling at all. That makes sense. :scratch:

MissIzzy

Final Flight
I think hope's officially dead at this point.:disapp:
ETA: Oh wait, I got Racheal and Julia confused. Hate this stream.

demarinis5

Record Breaker
Boy Racheal set it down for Caro and Fumie. Excellent program. I hope her scores reflect that.