Ladies LP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

Shaba22

Final Flight
Rachael FLATT 166.06

Wow! It's better than Kostner's and Suguri's points on Skate Canada...

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Caro's skate was not to bad but it should not beat Rachael.

eta: Sorry I was wrong into first place.

demarinis5

Record Breaker
Fumie is having some difficulties. I predict Caro the winner.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Kostner's PCS was over nine points higher than Flatt's. Fumie's and Caro's PCS marks were much closer. Will this get Kostner into the GPF?

gold12345

Medalist
Kostner's PCS was over nine points higher than Flatt's. Fumie's and Caro's PCS marks were much closer. Will this get Kostner into the GPF?

She would qualify in over Fumie, right?

Kostner 1+4= 5 (technically, it's 15 pts+ 9 pts= 24)
Fumie 2+3 = 5 (13 pts+11 pts= 24)

Kostner wins out because she has a 1st place. I think Fumie might end up just missing it. It depends how Nakano does next week, right?

Last edited:

enlight78

Medalist
Every since kimmie and miki won worlds they haven't done well. The first gp competition after mao won worlds she scored very low. Is a curse developing?

demarinis5

Record Breaker
No, Kostner did. Silver is still good though. I guess Rachael will just miss out on the GPF by a couple of spots.

Thanks. Yes Silver is very good and Rachael should be very proud of her free skate. Congrats to all of the ladies.

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
Every since kimmie and miki won worlds they haven't done well. The first gp competition after mao won worlds she scored very low. Is a curse developing?

No, each skater had different problems. Mao is trying to fix the Lutz, add the Salchow and put together a difficult choreography. Too much things in few months. But if all works, she can challenge for an other World title.