Whom Do You Want to Skate Their Best?

Not necessarily to win

Ladies: Ashley Wagner

Men: Yannik Ponsero

Pairs: Langois/Hay

Ice Dance: Novarro/Bomentre

ANW

On the Ice
Mao Asada! She definately needs to skate her best to prove she was not held up by judges like in TEB

Not necessarily to win

Ladies: Ashley Wagner

Men: Yannik Ponsero

Pairs: Langois/Hay

Ice Dance: Novarro/Bomentre

Laura Lepisto

Nobunari Oda

Faiela and Scali

BTW, Langois and Hay withdrew and were replaced by Pisotta and Stewart

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Yannick Ponsero! And this time, in both parts of the competition. :)

Also, Annette Dytrt, Dube/Davison, and Pechalat/Bourzat - hopefully by now they'll have fixed the sloppy mistakes in their programs.

kalle

On the Ice
Lepisto!
I hope she will attemp the Lutz in her LP.I like her skating so much but it seems like it starts to be a bad circle planning it but then single it out.I do think she has the capacity to be in the top 6 in Worlds if she can get this jump under her belt.

Nagasu!I fell in love in her skating 2006-2007 and hope that she will make a better showing at this competion and avoid any UR on her jumps..Mabye too much to ask for this season?
It looks like Nagasu along with Zhang/Wagner and Flatt are the future of American figure skating but I wonder if they already feel a little too much pressure on their shoulders.US nationals is going to be very interseting!

Anyway, good luck to them all and it might be Nakano's competition to win if Mao continues to struggle..

Bennett

Record Breaker
Oda.
I hope to see his good return to GP series.

Good news are that he seemed to have done well in all the comps that he participated in. I saw a pic and he had a very nice LP costume, too.

But I think that he would feel a lot of pressures in many ways. I just hope that he shows up smiling.

For me, I hope to decide Who Is the Better Lyrical Skater: Weir or Oda? If that Tosca program Nobunari did earlier this season, I will go for him.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
This might be considered cheating but - I want everyone to... really make it a showdown.

champs

Final Flight
Ditto, in every competition I want EVERYONE to skate their best. I cannot pick just some skaters to wish them well and leave other skaters out.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I want everyone to do their best in every competition, but my favorites at NHK are:

Yannick! :love:
Nobu!:clap:
Adrian!:rock:
Andrei! :biggrin:

Yukari!:yes:
Laura!:yes:

Jessica & Bryce!:)
Qing & Jian!:)

Nathalie & Fabian!:love:
Federica & Massimo!:cool:
Kimberly & Brent!:clap:
Emily & Evan!:clap: