What has happened to Jinlin Guan | Golden Skate

What has happened to Jinlin Guan

champs

Final Flight
I found this junior skater very appealing last year, not a typical Chinese male skater, and he was expected to be in the senior GP this year (NHK Trophy being one of them, I forgot what the other assignment was, but maybe it was Cup of China), but his name disappeared not long after the senior GP assignment was announced. Does anyone know what the exact reason was of his withdrawal, and if any of you GSers who can read Chinese know of any news articles or journal/blog entries that state what's been up to him, I would greatly appreciate even a brief translation into English.

oleada

Record Breaker
He had a pretty big injury - I wanna say broken leg or something, but don't quote me on that. Very disappointing, he's a very talented guy.

Last edited:

champs

Final Flight
Thanks oleada for the info.

His name disappeared from the entry list for NHK at the time when NHk was still far ahead in the future, so I was guessing either something really serious had happened to him, or he decided to focus on his academics. If you happen to recall the original source from which you acquired that info, please post it, thanks.

And any additional info by anyone else would also be more than welcome. :)