Live and TV coverage of Campbell's | Golden Skate

Live and TV coverage of Campbell's

A number of us will be seeing Campbell's LIVE on Oct 3 while others have to wait till I believe TV is on Oct 19(?).

For those who do not want any information from the live viewers a SPOILER advert will be placed on the thread before opening it.

For those live viewers, it would be appreciated if you could give a what I call, a capsule review of each performer - as to choreography and musicality; execution of elements; costumes, overall presentation, and any particular item one should watch during the tv showing. At the end of your capsule review you could state whether or not you agreed with the judges. No bashing, please!! and Please no 10 page report. Keep it concise.

We can later discuss our reports by comparing and contrasting and then what we see on the TV eventually.

Are you game? rolleye:

Joe :)

OK - 10 page essays to be completed for each skater and submitted to GS for approval. Be sure to include the number of sequins, bugle beads, and rhinestones in the costumes, especially for AP and Plush.:rolleye:

Joe

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
If you do that, Twinnie, I will have to deduct from your grade... That will mean no 6.0 for you!

RJudge:D

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Joe-
A HOA is a "Home Owners Association". The community I live in is part of a HOA. The HOA is to provide some control over the neighborhood, like a mini goverment. They are there to keep everything looking nice, and at $100. a month they better. unfortunately the one I pay my dues to has absolute control on everything that we do. So when I was reading your post it just reminded me of my HOA telling me what I should do and not do.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Hey, I'm not picky........any report will do (boy, has this been a long "off season" or what......)......42

show 42 said:
(boy, has this been a long "off season" or what......)......42
Hey Show,
I think we got spoiled by the relatively short off-season after the Olympics. There weren't more competitions (I don't think) but COI went on longer, there was hashing and rehashing of the Olympics, La Scandal, what would Sarah do, what would Michelle do, etc. Then we wnet back to a normal off season and by comparison, I too thought if felt SOOOO long. Cruel of figure skating to do that to us, lol.
Rgirl

kzarah

Le Patineur et sa Petite Lulu
On the Ice
Well I don't see anything listed in the paper so I guess we in Sothern California will have to wait. We always get jipped out of everything. When Arnold is governer I will write him regarding this matter.
Daniel and Little Lulu

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
I looked in our tv guide this week and I don't see anything listed either. Maybe next week?

It will be on the 19th but will you get all 12 skaters? You know there will be major hype for MK. SC, EP, TG, MW and bit one for JK and RJ.

Do you want these Newyorkers to give out their reports before the 19?

Joe

tharrtell

TriGirl Rinkside
On the Ice
Don't make us wait until the 19th!!

I'm jealous of all of you who get to go ... Enjoy!!

alina

Rinkside
oh, you are so lucky to see live or something on TV - we will see nothing and so I am very very anxious to read your reports.
Enjoy
Alina