Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where ya all from..

Spree2spree

Where ya all from..

this doesn't have to much to do with figure skating, but in a way yes! i was just wondering where YOU the board-members where from??

Spree2spree

Re: Where ya all from..

vote for it plz...

lil icesk8er915

Is Copanhagen in Denmark?

sk8ing lady2001

I am American, and proud to be!

mmandel

<span style="color:blue;"><strong>U</strong></span><span style="color:red;"><strong>S</strong></span><span style="color:blue;"><strong>A</strong></span>

starshinexavier

I'm a Canuck, so that means I'm from <span style="color:red;">CANADA</span>!!!

Spree2spree

Yes Copenhagen is in Denmark...once talked to some people from USA and they though that Denmark was a Town in Scandinavia...Denmark is a country of it's own, with our own queen and princes, and Scandinavia is a word that mean all the nothern countries in Europe...Scandinavia: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland...
    I've heard story's about americans who thought that their still lived Vikings and even Polarbears in Denmark...:lol: :lol:
    I'm afraid not...Copenhagen is the Capital of Denmark!

..just a bit of geology for ya all...

Lanechka

USA!

LilyBerg

<span style="color:blue;font-size:large;">SW</span><span style="color:yellow;font-size:large;">ED</span><span style="color:blue;font-size:large;">EN</span>

Dee4707

Benji, I know what you are saying. I live in the Midwest of the United States, Nebraska to be exact. People still think we ride horses everywhere.

Dee

Spree2spree

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Dee: People still think we ride horses everywhere.[/quote]

*lol*:rollin:

mathman444

Dee, I heard that you can't ride horses in Nebraska because they get lost in the tall corn.

Benji, if you're up to another geography lesson, what is the status of Greenland these days? Is it fully independent, or still part of Denmark?

Nathaliee, I see this is your first post. Welcome to Golden Skate! I hope you'll stick around.

Mathman

mmandel

That's actually the cotton fields of Oklahoma, where you can't ride a horse without getting lost. :rollin:

Spree2spree

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Benji, if you're up to another geography lesson, what is the status of Greenland these days? Is it fully independent, or still part of Denmark?[/quote]
    it's still a part of Denmark, and I think it still will be in the future...they still teach Danish in school, and has the Queen of Denmark on their coins..so Yes!..

I can see your all from the US..actually i went to the THE BOSS æast saturday! great show!

mathman444

I can't stand Bruce Springsteen! To me, all his song are just the same three notes over and over!:lol:

Mathman

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast