Where ya all from.. | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Where ya all from..

S

Spree2spree

Re: Where ya all from..

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>RealtorGal: I can't stand the music of Bruce Springsteen. One of the girls on my freshman hall was from New Jersey and she played his music ALL THE TIME. I couldn't stand her or her favorite music.[/quote]
..hmm..i'm speachless!:x :x :x

Hey Pookie, i'm happy i'm not the only one who loves the KING of Rock'N'Roll...:D they don't know what they're talkin' about...
But you guys still do love FS??..lol

B

bumblebee1

I'm from Pennsylvania: the eastern seabord of the US. I have lived in a few other places in the US and overseas. Until 2000, I lived in southern California, near LA.

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:green;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">Hey Benji, I used to be a MUSIC TEACHER (singing). I think that I actually DO know what I'm talking about when it comes to music. :D :D :D :D :D Plus, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.</span>

S

Spree2spree

<strong>RealtorGal</strong>, either your born with good tast in music or your not!.. LOL:rollin:

btw, don't take it serious, i'm just jokin'!.. but BS is the BOSS!

S

Spree2spree

plz post some more replies!... and whoever is from "rest of the world", would you please tell us where in the world your from!..thx!