Where ya all from.. | Golden Skate

Where ya all from..

S

Spree2spree

Where ya all from..

this doesn't have to much to do with figure skating, but in a way yes! i was just wondering where YOU the board-members where from??

S

sk8ing lady2001

Re: Where ya all from..

I am American, and proud to be! :)

M

mmandel

<span style="color:blue;"><strong>U</strong></span><span style="color:red;"><strong>S</strong></span><span style="color:blue;"><strong>A</strong></span>

S

starshinexavier

I'm a Canuck, so that means I'm from <span style="color:red;">CANADA</span>!!!

S

Spree2spree

Yes Copenhagen is in Denmark...once talked to some people from USA and they though that Denmark was a Town in Scandinavia...Denmark is a country of it's own, with our own queen and princes, and Scandinavia is a word that mean all the nothern countries in Europe...Scandinavia: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland...
I've heard story's about americans who thought that their still lived Vikings and even Polarbears in Denmark...:lol: :lol:
I'm afraid not...Copenhagen is the Capital of Denmark!

..just a bit of geology for ya all...;)

L

LilyBerg

<span style="color:blue;font-size:large;">SW</span><span style="color:yellow;font-size:large;">ED</span><span style="color:blue;font-size:large;">EN</span>

D

Dee4707

Benji, I know what you are saying. I live in the Midwest of the United States, Nebraska to be exact. People still think we ride horses everywhere.

Dee

S

Spree2spree

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Dee: People still think we ride horses everywhere.[/quote]

*lol*:rollin:

M

mathman444

Dee, I heard that you can't ride horses in Nebraska because they get lost in the tall corn.

Benji, if you're up to another geography lesson, what is the status of Greenland these days? Is it fully independent, or still part of Denmark?

Nathaliee, I see this is your first post. Welcome to Golden Skate! I hope you'll stick around.

Mathman

M

mmandel

That's actually the cotton fields of Oklahoma, where you can't ride a horse without getting lost. :rollin:

S

Spree2spree

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Benji, if you're up to another geography lesson, what is the status of Greenland these days? Is it fully independent, or still part of Denmark?[/quote]
it's still a part of Denmark, and I think it still will be in the future...they still teach Danish in school, and has the Queen of Denmark on their coins..so Yes!..

I can see your all from the US..actually i went to the THE BOSS æast saturday! great show!:p

M

mathman444

I can't stand Bruce Springsteen! To me, all his song are just the same three notes over and over!:lol:

Mathman

S

Spree2spree

hmm...mathman...i don't care wich chords he uses, it's spunds great and i love R'n'R!..but we do not need to discuss THE BOSS inhere!..

ut ow about some more VOTES people...you can't all be from the US...lol, som ASIAN? AUSTRALIANS??.. (my dad's australian...:lol: )

D

dlksk8fan

Spree2spree-
I've been to Denmark many years ago (197:cool: . I traveled with a marching and perfoming band. On 4th of July we got to perform for the Queen and prince of Denmark. I have a wonderful photo of the Queen. I also got to live with a family there for a week. It was a lot of fun and i have fond memories of Denmark.

P

patsue

I live in the state of Washington in the USA. When we moved up here from California in 1961 my Grandmother would not come to visit us because she was afraid of American Indians (she died in 1980 at the age of 85, and believed all the erroneous history she learned in school regarding the American West and cowboys and indians). She was a college-educated woman and was an astute professional business woman all of her life--but it's funny how some things are perceived.

P

Pookie

I live in the Midwest in the USA.

And I love Springsteen! :D

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;"><strong>I'm from San Diego. I visited Denmark 20 years ago during a two-month European tour I made in an Opel Rekord I purchased in Germany for $260 (and sold in Italy for $100 to a mechanic). While in Denmark, I stayed primarily in Copenhagen--it was lovely!</strong></span>

<span style="color:blue;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">BTW, I can't stand the music of Bruce Springsteen. One of the girls on my freshman hall was from New Jersey and she played his music ALL THE TIME. I couldn't stand her or her favorite music.</span> :p :p :p :p :p :evil: :evil: :evil: 0] 0] 0]