Kirk article | Golden Skate

Kirk article

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
yeah, thanks for posting. I had no idea that she was back in L.A. I thought that she was an east coast girl.

KayMil01

On the Ice
That's inspirational for me, as I'm her age and she decided to go back to school (a year?) ago and I just decided to go back to school earlier this year...and I thought I was too old to go back...enjoyed reading that.:clap:

TRAxel

On the Ice
Country
Canada
That's inspirational for me, as I'm her age and she decided to go back to school (a year?) ago and I just decided to go back to school earlier this year...and I thought I was too old to go back...enjoyed reading that.:clap:
You are never too old to go back to school :)

Great article!

R.D.

Record Breaker
Nice article, thanks for sharing. Although...I think the title should be edited to read "Jenny Kirk Article" so we all know exactly who it is. I wasn't quite sure myself although I assumed it was her.

nubka

Final Flight
Nice article, thanks for sharing. Although...I think the title should be edited to read "Jenny Kirk Article" so we all know exactly who it is. I wasn't quite sure myself although I assumed it was her.

The first thought that popped into my mind was Captain Kirk, lol!!! :bow::bow:

KayMil01

On the Ice
You are never too old to go back to school :)

Great article!

Hehe...you're right...people of any age can go back to school. I have had to get that out of my head that college isn't just for 18-22 year olds.

Like jenny mentioned in the article, after being out of school for a few years it's an adjustment. But, kudos to anyone for having the courage to go back to school.

Heck in my local paper a few months back there was a story about a 50 yr. old college Freshmen, and just the other day on the news there was a story of a 70-somthing yr. old guy going to college! :clap: