3F-3Lo
3T
2A

Wonderful! Miracle Mao, Ganbarre!!!!

Bennett

Record Breaker
I hope that everyone does their best!

Nay, she won't. And go everyone!

Pls pardon me for being off the topic. But Medusa, do you draw your signature images? I really loved your previous Johnny painting (was that water color?). I also liked Joubert's pretty pic and this one as well (purple looks nice on jeremy).

lmarie086

Medalist
And go everyone!

Definitely. I appreciated the SP in that I think there were no falls, correct? I'd love to see that continue in the LP. Clean skates from everyone makes it an exciting competition.

Although I must say, I'd love to see Ashley medal. I love her LP and the potential it has to grow throughout the season. But still, hope everyone does well!

kandidy

Final Flight
Why did she change her jumping outline every competition? Can her muscle memory works under pressure of real competition? I thought in competition sucess mostly came from repititive practices in the jumping orders over and over again to get perfect timing and all.
And oh, sorry tonight I can't be helping you guys doing the catch up updates for you . Of course I will be watching , but I have sukiyaki party at my place. I will try keeping update the events as much as I can if no one else is there.

Cheers all to the ladies!

Last edited:

gold12345

Medalist
I'd be shocked if Mao does two triple axels here. She really doesn't need to do two. She should win no problem without two. Heck, she probably could win this easily without even one 3A. I expect Nakano to jump up to second, and then probably Wagner third. You can never tell what the judges are going to do with her though.

propronia

Match Penalty
I'd be shocked if Mao does two triple axels here. She really doesn't need to do two. She should win no problem without two. Heck, she probably could win this easily without even one 3A. I expect Nakano to jump up to second, and then probably Wagner third. You can never tell what the judges are going to do with her though.

Yes, just grabbing a gold isn't her goal. I'm looking forward to see the battle of two 3A's vs. three 2A's. The judges must face a big dilemma. BTW Mao's condition looks good in this mornig. I think the 3A is less risky than 3-3s at this point.

Last edited:

Alberich

Rinkside
I look forward to watching Ashley and Mao's performance.
Mao: exciting jump layout. Will we see history in making?
Ashley: I was impressed by her elegance esp. in her step sequence. I hope she does well in FS, too.

Alberich

Rinkside
Here no one fell in SP. Does that have anything with ice condition?
Traditionally they have been preparing excellent ice surface at Yoyogi arena.
I hope all the ladies do well and an exciting competition.

ks777

Record Breaker
Ok, should be starting anytime now.

1 Annette DYTRT GER 77.95 36.43 41.52 5.40 4.80 5.15 5.25 5.35 0.00 #1

Last edited:

ks777

Record Breaker
1 Annette DYTRT GER 77.95 36.43 41.52 5.40 4.80 5.15 5.25 5.35 0.00 #1
2 Katarina GERBOLDT RUS 71.53 34.21 38.32 5.05 4.35 4.95 4.80 4.80 1.00 #2

Can someone do PBP please?

MissIzzy

Final Flight
Annette Dytrt :disapp:

Katarina Gerboldt: Carmen in black and white polka dots! Messed up most of her jumps. The camera went to Katarina Witt after the end, who cracked up and waved like mad.

Anastasia seemed to be doing fine before my stream froze.

ks777

Record Breaker
2 Anastasia GIMAZETDINOVA UZB 72.26 33.70 38.56 5.05 4.35 4.95 4.75 5.00 0.00 #3

ks777

Record Breaker

Katarina Gerboldt: Carmen in black and white polka dots! Messed up most of her jumps. The camera went to Katarina Witt after the end, who cracked up and waved like mad.

Thank you!

Kimmie Fan

On the Ice

Must have been before her awful spins.
She was quite funny at kiss and cry....all by herself. :biggrin:

whats amazing is Annette is still in provisional first after her LP.