Pairs LP | Golden Skate

Pairs LP

libby

Match Penalty
Icenetwork doesn't seem to be doing anything either, and they should have started by now, as well.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
i hope somebody as able to watch.... this is sad how we have to scour the internet instead of putting on the TV

aarower

Rinkside
The CBC streaming isn't working for me. I guess this is a sign that I should go to bed and find out the results in the morning...

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
Is anyone getting feeds? CCTV should have started 10 min ago and I have nothing! ughhhh

If you are in Canada, you should be able to watch it on cbcsports.ca.
But there's nothing on there now either, it should be starting soon...

There is only "BEST Stream Ready - EUROVISION" on the screen :(

Last edited:

skatingfan04

Final Flight
Yup, CBC's streaming is not up yet. I just get a screen that says "BEST Stream Ready." That's strange. CBC streaming usually starts right on the minute that it is scheduled to.

DaveT

On the Ice
I called Ice Network, they told me the event had not started yet, not sure if they would know or not or maybe just saying that, I'm pretty sure I wasn't calling the US.

fiercemao

Match Penalty
Neither CBC or icenetwork has started it yet. I doubt I can stay late to watch another boring spatfest.

On a posive note, I'm very happy V/M have made to the final. They're a breath of fresh air this season.

libby

Match Penalty
DaveT: icenetwork is lying - the event HAS started. The first two pairs are done already. As usual, icenetwork is just screwing up again and not delivering on their promised service.

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
I am about to give up:eek:hwell:
It looks like they have some technical difficulties. The marks for the first pair is already up:

Meeran TROMBLEY / Laureano IBARRA USA 80.52 43.96 36.56 4.70 4.35 4.65 4.70 4.45 0.00