Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Free Dance

Custom Title

Free Dance

It should be starting up soon. What do you guys think will happen?

On the Ice
    I love S/B and I hope they perform much better in the FD to move up and get bronze.

So for the Chinese team Yu/Wang just finished their program. I prefer this Romeo and Juliet program over the Italians although Yu messed up on her twizzle and the program fizzled at the end. They are into 1st place so far.
    Last edited by dancefan77; 11-29-2008 at 04:43 AM.

On the Ice
    The Reeds are done. It was an okay performance. I prefer their FD from last year. Some places it looked sloppy and they skated slow in some of the footwork passages. The spread eagle entrance into one of their lifts looked shaky too.

They have a one point deduction but still got first place.

On the Ice
    Love Weaver/Poje's free dance. Definitely the best performance so far. Love the lifts and expression. Nice twizzles.

ETA: They are in 1st.
    Last edited by dancefan77; 11-29-2008 at 04:43 AM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by dancefan77 View Post
    Love Weaver/Poje's free dance. Definitely the best performance so far. Love the lifts and xpression. Nice twizzles.

ETA: They are in 1st.
    I missed a lot of it b/c my feed kept cutting out. I did notice that they did not perform that lift right at the end of their program as they did at CoC. What did they replace it with. I love these guys, and I can't believe they scored even lower here than at CoC. I just don't get it.

On the Ice
    Navarro/Bommentre---Kim's in a different dress. Blue and sparkly. Like it better than the black at Skate Canada. I love that they are doing something different. I actually like the music but the choreography...I wish it was better to really show off the program. They skated it with much more attack but Kim made a mistake on a footwork sequence. I love them but I thought W/P performed better.

On the Ice
    N/B into 1st.

On the Ice
    Skatingfan04, sorry. I can't remember. I would have to go back and look once IceNetwork posts the videos.

Edgy Details
    Geee, Juliet in the G-string... Sorry, but no matter how great the dance could be, I am just terribly distracted by her... wedgie.

Ice Dancing and Johnny Fan MissIzzy's Avatar
    A little Romeo and Juliet-happy here in Japan, aren't we?

On the Ice
    LOL...And the 3rd Romeo and Juliet program of the competition too.

B/S skated with much energy and attack but I don't enjoy the FD like some of the others.

ETA: 80.55 score and into 1st

On the Ice
    OMG!!! Emily and Evan had a fall out of their dance spin. Look like one of them lost control and Evan fell on the ice and almost took Emily with him.They were skating sooo well before that. They look crushed.

ETA: 78.35 with a one point deduction. Into 1st place but I doubt they get the bronze now.
    Last edited by dancefan77; 11-29-2008 at 04:01 AM.

Edgy Details
    Sam/B were indeed a bit boring (still a bit juniorish). Apart from the fall, they really have to work on better lines and extension. But they are promissing.

Edgy Details
    Even with the fall, I still like S/B better than this Russian couple. THAT was really boring to me.. And the ending position.. Blah
    So far this competition is not that great.....

On the Ice
    Gorshkova and Butikov had messed up on the SBS twizzles but they did a really good job overall and I really enjoyed their performance and character. They looked slower than S/B and B/S but I expect them to be in 1st place.

ETA: Woah...they are in 3rd place. I wasn't expecting that.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast