Gala | Golden Skate

Gala

catanet

Rinkside
Thanks, Okami! Great performance as usual. I'm a big fan of this gala program. Superb choreography. I think Tarasova did a great job.

And very cute photos!! Mao, Nobunari and Pang/Tong! I love them all.

Last edited:

SusieH

On the Ice
I think Mao's gala performance was lovely, and I luuuuuve this girl's LP performanc at NHK :love: But I must say I didn't feel a genuine Tango note in her portrayal despite all her loveliness :) I just couldn't help but feel this way--especially because I already watched Akiko Suzuki's passionate tango performance before Mao hit the ice. And I must say THAT is what a tango performance should be like :clap:

Akiko Suzuki really impressed me this time. I hope she can be at the worlds team (can they send four or even five ladies there? It's a rhetorical question. I know they can't, but I truly don't mind if they can do that!) Go Akiko! :clap:

Last edited:

sfgirl

On the Ice
Great photos. It is so nice to see these young people who work so hard at their craft enjoying themselves. Love it!:)

inskate

On the Ice
Mao was great! I loved the steps in the encore. :love:

Akiko Suzuki really impressed me this time. I hope she can be at the worlds team (can they send four or even five ladies there? It's a rhetorical question. I know they can't, but I truly don't mind if they can do that!) Go Akiko! :clap:

It would be great if they could! The Japanese Nationals are going to be such a nail-bitter! I want all top 5 ladies to go to Worlds! :)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thank you for posting the links to the Gala.
Loved Yannick's Ski Man

Last edited: