Whose step sequences do you like the best? (ladies) | Golden Skate

Whose step sequences do you like the best? (ladies)

Whose step sequence do you like the best?

• Total voters

Bennett

Record Breaker
My votes go to Mao's LP, Yuna's SP, Joannie's SP, Mirai's both programs, Ashley's both programs, Akiko's LP, and Caro's LP.

Last edited:

Wrlmy

Medalist
I voted for Mao, Yu-Na, and Akiko.
Love Mao's lp step. She may not get lv4 because it seems like there're too much of twizzles and perhaps not enough of other features. But she should always get massive goe. Her twizzels put more than a few ice dancers to shame. The way she powers through the sequence is breathtaking. She seems even more powerful than Irina or Miki at their best. The fact that Mao has "fragile" body type makes it all the more impressve.

I love Yu-Na's lp step because it looks like real choreography and very musical and unique, characteristic of her step sequences back in 2006-07. I'm so glad she, or Wilson, brought that back. Her step sequences should always be about drama and hitting nuances, which are her forte, than cramming tons of features.

Love Akiko's steps, especially in her gala program. Her steps showcase strength of both Mao and Yu-Na's. Just way impressive. I have no idea why I found her dull last year.

lcd

Match Penalty
I think step sequences were so much more musical and logical in the pre code of points days.

Yuka Sato's for me - hands down. She FLEW across the surface of the ice with impossible speed. Just thrilling and truly beautiful.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Michelle Kwan's- so explosive at the end of the program. Yuka's were lovely in a different way, too. I really don't like the current ladies' sequences very much.

jenny

Rinkside
Yuna and Carolina are the best, i think.

their step sequences have difficult deep-edge footworks as well as

so much music and emotion like facial expression.

they deserve high level and positive goe.

Last edited: