Whose step sequences do you like the best? (men) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Whose step sequences do you like the best? (men)

Whose step sequences do you like the best? (men)

• Total voters

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
of this season or all time?

all time - Browning.

That's my vote too for all time and then comes Jeff Buttle. I love Shawn Sawyers' transition moves. He makes it look easy and everything just flows.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I voted for Johnny. I love his skating.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I have to add Patrick Chan to my list after watching him skate at the Canadians and recently the Four Continents. He is quick and amazing as Kurt commented.

Wow!!!

:bow::bow:

lisou

On the Ice
I voted for Patrick, Jeremy, Tomas and Johnny.
I think Jeffrey had the best skating skills I've ever seen but I also like loads of other ppl off the list : Alexei, Daisuke, Stephane, Kurt, Adam, Michal, Florent Amodio...too many to name.

jenny

Rinkside
I voted for Patrick Chan and Tomas Verner

these men's steps are just WOW

i love Takahashi's step too.

i really hope to see this guy soon.

Last edited:

Binthere

On the Ice
Agree that it is hard to give Joubert full credit for being so derivative and imitative of Yagudin, who was the true master of the final straight line sequence by not just what was going on with his feet, but what was on his face. It was always a total thrilled expression. Infectious. Joubert looks like he is forcing you to be impressed. Just not the same.

sadalou

Rinkside
Patrick Chan all the way!! He has deep edges, fast turns, speed and fluidity on the ice. I also love the movements of his upper body IMO the whole thing makes his footworks so amazing :love:.