Will Tiffany Stiegler finally make it with her new partner? | Golden Skate

Will Tiffany Stiegler finally make it with her new partner?

Will she finally make it now she is with a new/bigger partner?

• Yes! She is WAY too talented not to!

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Maybe. It all depends on the JUMPS.

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Maybe not. She's just unluck and too big for a pairs skater.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No way! She sucks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I really hope so. All the stiegler's have seemed to have bad luck with their skating, even though they were quite good. She and her brother were just so cute when they were younger.

shine

Record Breaker
She's got the most adorable face and beautiful expression! If she had all the triples and were skating in the singles, really, she would be a star. Tiffany is a true classical ballarina on ice...one of the best natural talents I've seen. Her natural elegance, her lines/forms, her smooth and powerul stroking, her charisma and unforced drama are some of the very best out there. And one could be mesmerized by merely watching her arms. I really really really hope her extroadinary talent will not be burried and wasted.

Last edited:

Chele615

Rinkside
I hope so as well. I used to love watching her and her brother a couple years ago. They were so little but really promising.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I gave her a big "thumbs up".......she's too talented not to.....42

berthes ghost

Final Flight
I said maybe, althought I don't find any of the Steiglers "unlucky" and size is relative, she's not that big and I'm sure that she could find a big guy.

Why I am doubtful is 2 things that I noticed when I saw her live last year. 1. She is way, way skinnny. Like too skinny. and 2. She seemed to be a bundle or nerves, even in warm-up she was a mess.

But, I said maybe as you never know. I thought that she was really special when she first started out, but over the years she just can't seem to pull it together.

Well, one can always hope.