Sexist Female Skater | Golden Skate

Sexist Female Skater

K

Kara Bear

Sexist Female Skater

It was hard to come up with names for this poll. Its hard to think of little 17 year olds as sexy. So if I missed someone, let us know.

K

Kara Bear

Re: Sexist Female Skater

jeeez...my typing sucks...how do i fix that?

S

SHINE2002

I'd have to say Tanith Belbin, she is the only figure skater that has the hot babe look. But Michelle Kwan didn't look bad at all in that Red Violin costume of hers. That was such a gorgeous costume and she always looked buffed wearing that costume.

J

Jules Asner

I would say Katarina Witt. From those included in this poll, I would say Ekaterina Gordeeva.

D

dlksk8fan

Jules- I was thinking the same thing:)

A

aygltd2

Definitely TANITH!!! SHE is very good-looking!

L

Lcp88

Tanith. <sigh> She's gorgeous, and her blonde hair isn't even natural!!! How does she get it so friggin perfect???:)
Or, maybe Silvia Fontana. Look at her off the ice and she's also gorgeous.
Laura

M

mathman444

Michelle, hands down. Sexy without trying.

Shine, I second the Red Violin costume -- and how!

Mathman

S

sk8cynic

Re: SexiEst Female Skater

After seeing Vika in person at Skate America, she's got my vote. She's tall, blonde, thin, and has the best rack in women's skating today.

Tanith has more of that glamorous, supermodel type of look. I could see her as the Estee Lauder face.

We have an amazing group of ladies here in America, but any of them sexy? .....not so much.

The gal from the Lithuanian dance team, Drobiazko, has always struck me as sexy - dark, smoldering eyes, and plenty of fire. Same with Anjelica Krylova.

C

CuteGreekGoddess

Re: SexiEst Female Skater

<span style="color:blue;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:x-small;"><strong>
Tanith Belbin is very pretty as is Katia and Sasha Cohen</strong></span>

K

Kasey

I don't think of any of those skaters as "sexy", although Ekaterina I think is absolutely beautiful. Sexy would have to be Katerina Witt! With Nicole Bobek as a runner up....

3axel

Yes, Ekaterina Gordeeva is the hotest on this list. I saw her at Expressions on Ice and Divas on Ice this year and she's more beautiful than ever. But, what about Kristi Yamaguchi, Katarina Witt, Nicole Bobek, Maria Butyrskaya, Galina Maniachenko, Anjelika Krylova, they're hotter than some that are on the list.

3axel

M

mathman444

Oh, yeah, Kristi for sure, in the sweet but sexy girl next door category.

MM

L

lottafs

MICHELLE KWAN!!!!! :p *lolz*

Dude, sexist??? :eek: :rollin:

K

Kara Bear

i typed it in wrong...my typing sucks...and i can't figure out how to change it...i'm really not dumb...realllly

D

Dee4707

When I think of sexy, I think of someone that has an aura of sensuality, sexiness, and fire. Pretty is not one of the attributes I think of when I think of sexy. The only female skater that has that aura is Katarina Witt.

Dee

C

christinaskater

Vanessa Gusmeroli, Angela Nikodinov