Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Season 7

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar

Predictions

Any predictions about who might get the boot tonight? I'm hoping Jon or Osten?

Dee

My hope is Jon or Andrew ~

Jon because he's annoying AND because he's such a schemer that everyone should realize now that he's a threat to anyone's success.

Andrew because he is a terrible terrible leader. His tribe should wake up to that fact.

Who do I think will go? Darrah or Michelle

guinevere

Well, Michelle was the one to go which wasn't very surprising since she seems to be the 'weakest' and they still need their strength for the challenges.

I really wish they would get rid of Jon. He is so annoying. 'Sandra's mind is smaller than a sardines'. I'd like to see him drink all that and add a sardine. Those smoothies must've been hard on the stomach and it's tough to down a 2nd one with salt water. Also, he cost the team the reward challenge by paddling with the rudder.

Rupert's still the man. I enjoyed that he said outright at tribal council that he disagreed with throwing the immunity challenge.

Custom Title
    Rupert looks unstoppable right now. When the merge happens he will have friends from both tribes. If the others knew what was good for them they would kick him out because he's so strong, and no one stands a chance against the guy in the finals.

As long as Osten and Jon are gone soon I'll be happy.

Mike I agree with you about Rupert. I hope he makes it to the finals but I don't think he will. I think Rupert knows that too.

Can we all just slap Jon? He is just downright stupid. I think he thinks he's cute. I can imagine him winning the game though. How has he stayed this long? Why vote off Burton and Michelle when you have Jon to vote off. Doesn't make sense to me, does it to you?

In the pool at work, I have Andrew and I am hoping he won't get the boot but I understand what you mean by a bad leader. Don't you think he is trying hard not to ruffle feathers. When they were thinking about moving the camp, he wanted to put it up for vote. Please!!

Dee

I think Jon should thank Burton. I imagine Jon would have been the first to go - but Burton was so determined to get rid of Christa that he made everyone else choose sides - so he had to go.

But now, Drake is voting based on immediate threat (or perceived threat), when they should be looking further down the road. Either Shawn or Jon would have been a much better choice to go this time, based on the imminent merge, or whatever they're going to call it this time.

Andrew is a stupid leader. Dee, I'm sorry you got saddled with him! And Osten and his weird fear of anything based in nature - what the heck did he think this show was going to be about? I hope that bird next week bites him on his Morgan Behind.

guinevere

ps Go Rupert!!

Someone on another board saw Michelle being interviewed on the Early Show. She said Jon did a lot more than was shown (with regard to helping out around the camp) and would not comment on Rupert. Apparently, the editor's really know how to do their job and make the show interesting.

Rupert may be a target after the merger due to his ability to win challenges. He's playing smart by being nice to the Morgan's, but not overly so for now.

I couldn't believe that Osten wanted to wait to move the shelter. Exactly what were you so busy doing already?

And Burt O - what was with saying that it wasn't his fault that the big fish got away.

Until the merge, neither team would be smart to get rid of the brawn. It was apparent that Drake suffered in the reward challenge without Rupert and Burton. Sean had to do all the diving while Jon was trying to paddle with the rudder. Drake didnt' have enough brawn to win the reward challenge.

Those seafood smoothies were disgusting - especially with the last one with the salt water and whole sardine. Keeping that down after the 1st must've been really hard.

I haven't figure out what Drake's voting strategy is. No alliance seems very firm with them. At least, Andrew, Ryan O, Osten and Tijuana have a very firm alliance for now. But on Drake, Sean already switched his alliance the 1st time by voting off Burt. I know Trish was worried since her alliance with Sean and Burt was broken by Shawn, but it's apparent that the other's aren't particularly loyal to their own.

I hope that bird next week bites him on his Morgan Behind.
    Guinevere, . Osten is just a big baby and a spoiled brat!!

Dee

Any predictions for tonight? For some reason I think that Rupert is being set up.............possibly for failure and the boot. I think if the tribe feels threatened by him this is still not the time to get rid of him, not when you have Jon.

Dee

Rinkside
    Predictions from several Survivor boards: either Trish or Shawn will get the boot.

I am rooting for Rupert but I don't think he will win. He is too high profile and I think he will be gone soon. :(

Check out this Rupert article. He sure is an interesting character.

http://www.indystar.com/print/articl...-2966-047.html
    Last edited by snobol; 10-23-2003 at 01:30 PM.

TriGirl Rinkside
    Goodbye and good riddance to Trish. Without Rupert they'd have absolutely no strength. Yeah, he's dangerous, but they still need him.

The look on Jon's face when he saw Trish go was precious. Too bad it wasn't him.

WOW what a great episode!! We got to see:

- Osten chased by a big bird (sadly, no attack on his Morgan Behind) AND Osten failing at a strength-based challenge

- Tijuana speak!

- Jon throw a tizzy fit and his fuzzed-out middle finger (again)

- Christa win the immunity challenge and hold her own against 2 strong Morgan Behinds - and have a good sense of humor about her new complexion!

- Andrew finally pull off a moment of leadership for his team!

- Shawn falter like a big pansy (he was taking lessons from Osten in that challenge).

And most importantly, we got to see the smirk slapped off of Jonny Fairplay's &^%#ing face! I wonder how hard it was for Jeff to keep a straight face as he read off the last name. :D

Personally, I liked Trish until this episode. I'd have rather seen Jon or Shawn go, but Trish obviously learned nothing for Burton's mistake. She plotted too quickly, assumed that she was in control, and it was Shawn of all people who sealed her fate! I was curious to see if they'd bring back the Purple Rock o' Death in the event of a tie though....

Good for Sandra, Christa and Rupert for acting quickly - and I have to say good for Shawn for seeing what was in his best interest. Check out his conversation with his 'alliance' partner jon about doing what you have to do in the game. Classic.

genevieve

How dare they try to get rid of Rupert!!!! Jon and Osten should be on the same team. Good going Christa held onto as much weight as Osten. I wished that bird would have bitten Osten on the butt and then flown away.

Dee

The TV people must be giving the Morgan tribe a lot more food than they are letting us know about. If they were really starving, they would have caught that pelican and eaten it.

Now Jon's a sitting duck (heh heh).

Math

Well - if there's a merge, I wouldn't be suprised to see Rupert out. He's got strength and he's not stupid - thus he is a threat in the individual challenges. Once the merge occurs, he will be targeted.

Jon & Trish were stupid to go after Rupert. THe teams are even now and they should want to go into the merge with a majority of Drake. I really wish Jon had been the one gone - I don't get why he's been trusted.

Andrew did a great job at the challenge - as did Christa. I wonder how Christa was chosen instead of Jon to carry weight.

I wonder how the past is going to affect them next week.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast