Survivor Season 7 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Survivor Season 7

tharrtell

TriGirl Rinkside
On the Ice
Goodbye and good riddance to Trish. Without Rupert they'd have absolutely no strength. Yeah, he's dangerous, but they still need him.

The look on Jon's face when he saw Trish go was precious. Too bad it wasn't him.

guinevere

Final Flight
WOW what a great episode!! We got to see:

- Osten chased by a big bird (sadly, no attack on his Morgan Behind) AND Osten failing at a strength-based challenge

- Tijuana speak!

- Jon throw a tizzy fit and his fuzzed-out middle finger (again)

- Christa win the immunity challenge and hold her own against 2 strong Morgan Behinds - and have a good sense of humor about her new complexion!

- Andrew finally pull off a moment of leadership for his team!

- Shawn falter like a big pansy (he was taking lessons from Osten in that challenge).

And most importantly, we got to see the smirk slapped off of Jonny Fairplay's &^%#ing face! I wonder how hard it was for Jeff to keep a straight face as he read off the last name. :D

Personally, I liked Trish until this episode. I'd have rather seen Jon or Shawn go, but Trish obviously learned nothing for Burton's mistake. She plotted too quickly, assumed that she was in control, and it was Shawn of all people who sealed her fate! I was curious to see if they'd bring back the Purple Rock o' Death in the event of a tie though....

Good for Sandra, Christa and Rupert for acting quickly - and I have to say good for Shawn for seeing what was in his best interest. Check out his conversation with his 'alliance' partner jon about doing what you have to do in the game. Classic.

genevieve

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How dare they try to get rid of Rupert!!!!:mad: :mad: Jon and Osten should be on the same team. Good going Christa held onto as much weight as Osten. I wished that bird would have bitten Osten on the butt and then flown away.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

The TV people must be giving the Morgan tribe a lot more food than they are letting us know about. If they were really starving, they would have caught that pelican and eaten it.

Now Jon's a sitting duck (heh heh).

Math

heyang

Record Breaker
Well - if there's a merge, I wouldn't be suprised to see Rupert out. He's got strength and he's not stupid - thus he is a threat in the individual challenges. Once the merge occurs, he will be targeted.

Jon & Trish were stupid to go after Rupert. THe teams are even now and they should want to go into the merge with a majority of Drake. I really wish Jon had been the one gone - I don't get why he's been trusted.

Andrew did a great job at the challenge - as did Christa. I wonder how Christa was chosen instead of Jon to carry weight.

I wonder how the past is going to affect them next week.

Skate Sandee

On the Ice
Mathman said:
The TV people must be giving the Morgan tribe a lot more food than they are letting us know about. If they were really starving, they would have caught that pelican and eaten it.

Now Jon's a sitting duck (heh heh).

Math

I read an article before the series began that mentioned something along the lines that they weren't allowed to kill some animal. I swear it was a bird, but I don't remember if it was a pelican.

guinevere

Final Flight
I thought I read somewhere that Christa killed a pelican and whatever tribe existed at the time (don't know whenb it happened or if they would show it) was going to eat it and the producers told her not to, because the birds were probably diseased.

I don't think Rupert will go right away, whether there's a merge or not. If there's no merge, Drake needs him still. If there's a merge, Drake strategically would not want to get rid of anyone from Drake (even the loathsome Jon, sigh). Morgan would not necessarily want to target him right away either, as he is a candidate for endgame alliance-building. I think Rupert could easily take Sandra and Christa and join Andrew and Rhino to make a stellar post-merge alliance!

ps I think that the BIG LIE will somehow involve people coming back, one of whom tells a lie about someone still in the game which affects what happens to that person.

guinevere

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
The Outcast Tribe

Last night's twist was nothing short of brilliant!!! Did you see the look on Lillian's face when the previously voted off tribe members returned? Drake was so close to winning, but it's probably better that the Outcasts won over both Morgan and Drake.

Osten - what a wuss. What was he expecting - a vacation? I just love how Jeff said 'Go home!!', then laid his extinguished torch down. He didn't even get to have any final words!!!

I hope Andrew ends up eating his own words. I hope whoever comes into Morgan overtakes his leader role.

My only disappointment with last night's show was that we didn't get to see the Outcast Tribal Council. We have to wait until next week!! So many possibilities!!!!

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

guinevere

Final Flight
I love this show!!!

I do, however, think that the producers set up the 2 tribes to lose to the Outcast: Outcast had 6 members v. 5 and didn't sit anyone out - this would have only been an advantage at the end of the challenge, but considering that Drake was in the lead when both tribes reached the last section, it could have made a difference. Also, though Jeffy said that the Outcast had been fed basic fruit & proteins like the tribes, I'm sure they ate MUCH better than Morgan. Plus, unless they were sleeping (or NOT sleeping) outside in the rain, they were undoubtedly better rested. Finally, they probably were interacting, and had time to strategize and get really fired up about the competition, whereas it was a surprise to Drake & Morgan.

Whatever - it makes for great television!

Now, the only real complaint I have (other than waiting a frickin' week to see the Outcast Tribal Council), is that I'm sure that meathead Burton is going to come back. He was a total jerk on the show, a jerk in the post-elimination interviews, and he's sure to be a complete $^#&@*! back in the game. In fact, I wish that only the eliminated Morgans could come back - I'd rather see all 3 of them than any of the booted Drakes.

Yea for Jeff showing his complete disdain for Osten the Quitter!

guinevere

heyang

Record Breaker
By my calculations, the merge should be happening. Usually the jury is 7 + 2 finalists = 9 players. The 1st person voted out after the merge is usually not part of the jury - so, 10 players usually go into the merge, if I'm correct about the 7 member jury. With Drake and Morgan each at 4 players and 2 outkasts to be added, that's 10.

So - does anyone else think the merge will be next week.

I loved the twist about the outcasts. I was almost hoping that the last team to make it through would be totally eliminated. I can't wait to see how the pick of the 2 outcasts is performed.

Actually having 6 outcasts vs 5 on the other teams was a disadvantage. It was one more person who had to be untied and one more person who had to make it out. Drake's strategy went well in choosing their slimmest strong people to have to dig under the 'walls'. It would've taken longer to dig if Rupert had to go under.

What I don't understand is why Jon is still around. I heard a radio interview with Trish and she says he's even more irritating in person. She even admitted that she knew he was lying every time he opened his mouth, but she still went along with his suggestions. He seems so cocky, arrogant and whiny. Ugh! I couldn't stand his comments about the outcasts being losers who didnt' deserve a 2 nd chance . (Or was that said by Andrew.)

So who will be coming back? Can't wait for Thursday.

Blade1

On the Ice
Well just when you think that Survivor has done it all, they give you another interesting twist. Gotta love it !!! How interesting.

First of all I'm THRILLED that Osten is a gonner. I'll say it again he's such a baby. I mean COME ON - you know what Suvivor was going to be like, why come on ??? His body is shutting down, give me a break !! As far as I am concern he is a big baby and definitly didn't deserve to stay !!

As for who will come back to each tribe, THAT will be interesting. I have NO IDEA, I mean how are they going to even do the vote. Personally I think what they "should" have done is have them actually "compete" to get back into the game once they actually won the challenge. Just because its more challenging than just going and writting a name on a piece of paper. Its like the "luck" of the draw you know ???

Like on of them said "pay back is sweet" and this should be really interesting once either player is back into the game.

Skate Sandee

On the Ice
Maybe Jon is still around because he's such a jerk. Who better to take to the final 2? Not saying that's what they're thinking. But he lacks all of the charm that Rob had from last season, so he would not get the "grudging respect" votes that Rob would have if he had made it to the final 2.

As for Osten, I loved how they completely dismissed him. I would not be shocked if they didn't have him back for the live finale.

Blade1

On the Ice
Skate Sandee said:
Maybe Jon is still around because he's such a jerk. Who better to take to the final 2? Not saying that's what they're thinking. But he lacks all of the charm that Rob had from last season, so he would not get the "grudging respect" votes that Rob would have if he had made it to the final 2.

As for Osten, I loved how they completely dismissed him. I would not be shocked if they didn't have him back for the live finale.

I have to agree with you about that. I think they might be keeping Jon around just for the fact that its possible that he would definitly loose if he ever made it to the final two. He is annoying as hell, and I feel sorry for the tribe who has to put up with him.

I was thinking about who could end up back in the game, and I honestly think that Lil might get back into the game. After all her torch didn't really "go out" and maybe the way the producers have edited the show thus far, they made sure to show that, because she does come back into the game. Just something to ponder with.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope Andrew ends up eating his own words. I hope whoever comes into Morgan overtakes his leader role.
Herm, I missed last week because I was at Skate Canada. What did Andrew do or say that he should eat his words?

Dee

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Dee,

I can't remember Andrew's exact words, but basically something to the effect that whoever comes back doesn't deserve to and won't be welcomed back into the tribe. Of course, if you watched last night you know what happened to Savage. :D Revenge is sweet.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

heyang

Record Breaker
During last week's show, Andrew called them losers who didn't deserve another chance. On the previews for this week, he was shown calling the outkasts 'misfits'. Well - I guess he's a loser now.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The bad part about Andrew is he is the person I had in the pool. :mad: At work, we got into a big fight over whether to reinstate Burton and Auntie Lil. It was giving the 2 who had them in our pool a second chance.:laugh: :laugh:

Does anyone think Rupert is going to get the boot tonight?

Dee

Blade1

On the Ice
Dee4707 said:

Does anyone think Rupert is going to get the boot tonight?

Dee

Dee I seriously hope Rupert doesn't get the boot tonight. Now they are fighting to win for themselves during the challenges, and Rupert is a strong player, and could very easily win the imunity tonight. He was THISCLOSE last week.

But when you sit back and really think how the other people in this game are thinking, Rupert is probably a big threat to everyone else. Since he is sucha strong player, it would make sense to give him the boot, giving the others a chance at the million dollars. Because if Rupert were to ever be the final two, there is no doubt he would win, hands down.

But I LOVE Rupert, and I totally want him to win and make it to the end. So I am really hoping that Rupert wins imunity, this way he is for sure SAFE till the next round.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Rupert's the Man

But I LOVE Rupert, and I totally want him to win and make it to the end. So I am really hoping that Rupert wins imunity, this way he is for sure SAFE till the next round.
I love him too and I hope he wins but I wouldn't bet $50 on it. It is so funny when we were drawing our names for the pool, the guy who got him said-----Oh God, he'll get kicked off the first night. Matter of fact, the first person voted off poll on the Survivor site had Rupert picked. So what is that saying??

Dee

mike79

On the Ice
No surprise about Ryan getting the boot tonight.

Next week looks really interesting. It looks like Burton will lead this mutiny against Rupert, but from what they showed from Lil I wouldn't be surprised if she turned her back on Burton. It would explain the 'Big Lie' that Jeff Probst has mentioned in numerous interviews.