Survivor Season 7 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Survivor Season 7

Skate Sandee

On the Ice
Hmm interesting. So if Lil turns her back on Burton, I'm thinking that might mean Rupert wins immunity again next week. I really can't see the majority of them NOT voting off Rupert the minute someone else wins immunity.

Rupert's only chance now is to win immunities all the way to the final three a la Colby.

Last night was interesting because I have no clear sense of how people are going to line up. Alliances seems to be made and broken at the drop of a hat (due to editing). For awhile there it looked like the girls were going to band together. I still see that happening eventually if they manage to get a guy off next week.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does anyone else think that Auntie Lil is a little strange??? Does she have a mind of her own?

Dee

guinevere

Final Flight
I don't think Lill's 'big regret' will be about voting someone off - if the clip is to be shown next week, her remorse could only be about Ryno (since it's daytime, and TC is only at night). I don't think she'll be shedding any tears over that vote. I guess she could be shown getting upset over something she will do in the future - but she could always change her mind. The totaly grief she's showing would be more consistent with regret over something that happened, not is about to happen.

ps - notice that of all people she's comforted by JON?!?

I still want Rupert to win, so I'm fine with how things happened last night - but Burton missed a huge opportunity! Everyone playing the game just handed Rupert immunity! There will still be chances to vote Ru off, I'm sure, but Burton had the strongest position to justify turning on Rupert last night - and getting the whole tribe to do it, even Christa & Sandra. That way any grudge held by Ru would be equal among everyone. Now it won't be so easy.

Those Morgans - tsk! Can't see the forest for the trees. Darrah sounds like she's got a bag of marbles in her mouth when she speaks - no wonder they give her 1 line per show. Does Tijuana realize that the Morgan style of "being yourself" also meant "having no food"? Ryno, Darrah and Tijuana have shown no inclination to try to save themselves, and deserve to get Pagonged as far as I'm concerned.

guineverer

Blade1

On the Ice
First of all I am thrilled that Rupert won that challenge last night. But my gosh I was soooo ticked that he actually handed over that meal to Burton. GRRRR .. I can't stand BURTON anymore. He is totally backstabbing everyone, even Rupert. Sure this is a game, and sometimes one has to lie to make it to the end, and that it totally what Burton is doing. Backstabbing Rupert, in saying he is going to be 100% honest and since he was booted the last time, he was going to be honest in the game. At least that it what I got. From my point of view, Burton is actually trying to take the leader postition and convince the rest that Rupert has to go. And personally I think that is going to backfire sooner or later.

As for Lil, she isn't a very good lier, and I am guessing that next week something is going to happen, and she is going to feel guilty or regret doing that will make her emotional and maybe even "slip up" But that is just my take on it.

And the Morgan team are LAZY for sure. No wonder they had no food to eat when they were on their island, because they rested too often. I guess they think the food is going to come on its own and the fish are just going to jump out of the water to feed them.

To me, the last episode showed that this program is a long way from "reality." The whole episode was about everybody supposedly plotting to get Rupert out, yet when it came to the coconuts the whole tribe handed immunity to Rupert on a silver platter.

I bet the TV people told Christa and Sandra to go into the water and pretend to be talking about breaking their aliance with Rupert, just to make fools of the audience to make us think that something was going to happen.

Mathman

guinevere

Final Flight
Hey Mathman,

I think it's more a case of, all the participants must talk about getting rid of every other person at some point during the game - but that the editors chose to show that snippet of conversation during that episode (who knows when they made those comments).

It's definitely the Survivor MO to show people talking about kicking off people who aren't going anywhere, though. Pretty much, if the episode begins and more than 2 comments are made in the first 15 minutes about 1 person getting kicked off next - that person is the only person you can bet ISN'T getting the boot that episode! :D I believe there have been 1 or 2 exceptions to this, but only when it was sooooo clear a certain person was going, that if they didn't show people discussing it, there would have been no episode!

guinevere

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Darrah sounds like she's got a bag of marbles in her mouth when she speaks - no wonder they give her 1 line per show.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Guinevere, I had mentioned to our office pool that I would get rid of her just based on her voice. She (her voice) annoys me!!:laugh: :laugh:

Dee

heyang

Record Breaker
LOL. My friend and I always debate who has the more annoying voice.....southerner Darrah or Valley Girl Christa. Personally, I can't understand Darrah and he thinks Christa sounds whiny.

mike79

On the Ice
Ok, this season officially sucks. Rupert's gone and Burton is still there. As long as neither Burton, Lil, or Darrah make the final 2, the season might be salvageable. Burton and Lil don't deserve to win because they technically already lost, and Darrah is perhaps the most bland castaway ever.

The preview looks good for next week. Obviously Christa and Sandra wreck the camp or something along those lines. I would love for either of these two to win, Sandra especially. I love her no-nonsence attitude.

heyang

Record Breaker
I'm not surprised that Rupert is gone. He's the biggest threat in a final 2 when you consider who is left. He's worked and played hard without totally alienating most on a personal level.

PLLLLEAAASSSSEEEEE don't let Jon win. He's one of the most annoying players ever. I wanted to gag when they showed him smirking at tribal council.

If the ladies are at all smart, they will team up and vote the guys off. They have a much better chance at winning immunity (at least during the physical challenges) if Burt's gone.

Blade1

On the Ice
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW !!!!!! SO SO MAD ! Can ANYONE see the steam coming out of my ears ?? GRRR !! I can't believe that Rupert is a GONNER !!! ARH!!

OK OK OK I KNOW Rupert was a BIG threat to the others, because he is such a strong player. That is a true statement, just I HATE BURTON, he is such a BACK STABBER and I really wish he never got back into this game AT ALL. And if Lill thinks she is going to be in the final 2 or 3 with Burton & Jon she better think again, cause they are just using her right now , and will just ditch her when they don't need her any longer.

I am totally ROOTING for Sandra & Krista.

As for Jon, I hate his stupid grin, especially when Rupert was leaving. HE'S EVIL !

OK so my taped stopped, and I didn't see the previews for next week, also I want to know who voted for Jon in tonights vote?

Ok I'm going to leave, and go and cool down.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Blade1, I’m mad too. :mad: :cry: :cry:Although Rupert was naïve thinking Burton was voting his way. I think the votes for Rupert were:
Lill
Jon
Burton
Darrah
Tijuana

Sandra voted for Jon

Rupert & Christa voted for Darrah

Poor Rupert!!!

Dee

serenity

On the Ice
I watched the last big brother and Jon is just like Alison having everyone do the evil dirty work. So no one knows who the real evil one is. Looks like there is gonna be a jury so hopefully they will see that Jon has to go.

guinevere

Final Flight
I would love for Sandra & Christa to team up with Tijuana and Darrah and vote off Burton (or Jon if B wins immunity, which he probably will :rolleye: ) After all - that would give D&T a 50/50 chance to make top 2, rather than a guaranteed 5th and 4th place finish, which is what they have now (barring immunity, which I find unlikely for either).

Sadly, I think Tijuana and Darrah are so grateful to Burton, Jon and Lill (mostly Burton), that they will stay loyal to that alliance. Those 2 are sheep, lost without a herder. Also, it looks like Sandra & Christa will seriously alienate the rest of the tribe next week, so I have a hard time seeing anyone wanting to make a deal with them. I love Sandra!

guinevere

Skate Sandee

On the Ice
I for one am THRILLED Rupert is gone. At first he was likable and I was rooting for him. But dear God, he was ARROGANT beyond BELIEF!! He lost me as soon as he went postal on Jon writing his name down at Tribal Council. He went downhill from there. His over-inflated ego (this is my island, my game, yada, yada), his patronizing attitude (people will be voted off according to their honor) and his misguided sense of entitlement that he and no other deserved the 1 million. He crossed WAY over the line of confidence into insufferable bastard. I can't believe he didn't see it coming. Has he EVER watched this game? His God-complex was a red flag! And that final speech! Get over yourself and head to the nearest therapist. I can't believe he pulled the "I'll never be accepted" crap. The man has issues!

I can't stand Lil, Burton or Jon. I'm praying Sandra, Christa, Darrah and Ti hook up as an alliance.

Blade1

On the Ice
I don't understand why Sandra voted for Jon. I know she hates him , but I am sure if she would have voted for one of the others, it would have been a tie. You know Sandra heard alot of Burton's and Jon's conversation, and I don't understand why she didn't tell Rupert everything she heard. Just told him about them getting Lil on their side. I find that odd, now that you really look at the whole picture.

If the girls were SMART, they would kick out Burton next. He's a strong player, and I'm SURE Burton will stab them in the back when he doesn't need the girls around anymore. Burton & Jon want to be the final two, so those girls are just there to help them do their durty work as far as I am concerned.

I am just so bitter still about Rupert gone. I know Ruper is taking part in the All Star Survivor so at least we'll see him again in the game. Just still, I hate Burton & Jon SOOO MUCH!

Also another comment I want to make, about CBS showing that STUPID snake eating the lizzard or what ever it was. I HATE snakes, and to me that was just really gross. Glad I was watching my tape, and fast fwd. threw that.

Skate Sandee

On the Ice
I don't understand why Sandra voted for Jon. >>

There's only one reason I can think of. She was dead certain the alliance would hold and that there were more than enough votes for Darrah. We didn't see much of it, but the sense that I got was that everyone was doing a good job, including Darrah herself, in saying their "goodbyes" to her before tribal council. And despite the whispering between Jon and Burton that Sandra overheard, it was all about Lil. Sandra didn't really hear anything about Ti and Darrah. I think Sandra and Co were absolutely sure that Jon and Burton's scheming was for AFTER the rest of Drake was out of the way. So her voting for Jon was a F-you to him to let him know how little she thought of him - IMHO. She was completely shocked about Rupert's demise, so I really believe she thought it was going to be a landslide against Darrah and she was having some fun at Jon's expense.

guinevere

Final Flight
There is some buzz that possibly - possibly - Sandra is playing them all: that she & Jon are in it together, that they fight on purpose, that she deliberately has been throwing challenges and hit Rupert's color on purpose, and wrote down Jon not Rupert as a way to say, see, I didn't vote out Ru, and thus secure his and Christa's votes at the end.

I think this is going out on a big ol' limb - like when people thought Jan from S5 was playing at being a loon and was going to suddenly become this mastermind in the final 3. I hoped it would happen, but unfortunately, Jan was just that big of a space cadet. Have to say though - THAT would be a lie worthy of the phrase "brutal and brilliant"!!!

guinevere

mike79

On the Ice
guinevere said:
There is some buzz that possibly - possibly - Sandra is playing them all: that she & Jon are in it together, that they fight on purpose, that she deliberately has been throwing challenges and hit Rupert's color on purpose, and wrote down Jon not Rupert as a way to say, see, I didn't vote out Ru, and thus secure his and Christa's votes at the end.

guinevere

I've heard this rumour too and I think it would be hilarious if it were true.

I know that Jon is a real pain but everyone must admit, the guy is entertaining, plus he really knows how to play the game. It wouldn't bother me in the least if he won. Anything is better than Burton, Lil, or Darrah.

Suzy

On the Ice
Jon

I hated Jon, too, till this last episode. I know it may sound gross to you, but I kinda find him sexy and cute. If I were there with all of them, I would find him the most fun to hang out with. Sorry.:love: