Survivor Season 7 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Survivor Season 7

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I would also like to see Sandra win even if she has a potty mouth. More than that I respect that she never let any of those guys get the best of her (which could be bad for her tonight). Here are my predictions:

Auntie Lil gets voted off tonight.

Final 4

Jon, Burton, Darrah, Sandra

Darrah gets voted off Sunday. Yeah!!!

Final 3

Jon, Burton, Sandra

Sandra wins immunity and takes Jon to the final 2

Sandra wins!!!!!!

Dee

guinevere

Final Flight
Hey Dee,

I'm with you on wanting Sandra to win. BUT...

- the only way I think she can win is if she & Darrah convince Lill to vote off one of the boys tonight. Other wise Sandra is toast, either tonihgt or looking at 3rd place on Sunday.

- Any time I've had a clear cut person I wanted to win in the top group, they come in 4th or 3rd.

- Based on the Survivor pattern, it's going to be one of the boys. I seriously hope to be wrong about that, but I would be truly shocked (pleasantly!) if this pattern were broken.

guinevere

mike79

On the Ice
Finally that goofball is gone. How smug was that when he asked if Lil could live with herself? Hello Burton, didn't you just break the alliance too?

I'm so hoping for a Sandra/Jon F2. That would be hilarious.

heyang

Record Breaker
FINALLY....the ladies got smart and stuck together.

While Jon is playing the game well, I just can't stand his smugness and his smirk. Unfortunately, if he gets to the final 2, he could win. He has outwitted and outplayed just about everyone. At the reunion show for Survivor Amazon, everyone admitted that would have voted for Rob if he had been in the final 2 because of his manipulations - he didn't make the final 2 because he lost the last immunity challenge. The winner Jenna was smart to bring Matt with her to the final 2.

I think I want Sandra and Darrah for the final 2 - and Darrah to win. I think it would be a lose vote between these 2.

The reunion show would be really interesting due to all the backstabbing and lies.

guinevere

Final Flight
You know, at this point I don't think Jon would win against anyone except maybe Lill. Rob from S6 was a mastermind, but he was also charming. Jon has pissed off everyone except for Burton. I think that Jon would lose to Darrah (Ru/Christa/Sandra hate Jon, Ti and Ryan would definitely vote for D), and I think he'd lose to Sandra (Sandra would of course get Christa and Ru, and I think Lill, Darrah and probably Ryan would never hand Jon the $$. And no, I don't think the lie about the fish would make Christa vote for Jon over Sandra). If Jon went against Lill, he'd have a chance: Burton and Ryan for sure, probably Tijuana, and possibly Darrah would vote for him. I think the anti-Outcast sentiment is not a huge issue anymore, but I think lots of people feel that Lill just rode along with Burton. That whole "nice" thing from last episode was weird - "nice" has never won Survivor.

I think Sandra and Jon in the final 2 would be hilarious - and good for Sandra. Jon's manipulations would make her indiscretions seem totally harmless.

Go Sandra!!!

guinevere

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah for the Women!!!!

I love Auntie Lill's talking to herself-----"Focus Lill, focus"--that just cracked me up.

I hope Sandra hurts Jon.

Burton is very self righteous!!!

Go Sandra!!!

Dee

Burton blew it by winning the reward challenge and taking Jon with him. DUH. What did he think the ladies would be talking about while they were gone? Everybody knows not to be the first to leave a party, then you will be the first one that everybody talks about after you're gone.

It looked to me like Daria blew the reward challenge on purpose, trying to find her key in the sand, just so she wouldn't be the one to have to "leave the party."

Mathman

Blade1

On the Ice
*DOING THE DANCE OF JOY*

FINALLY the women took the control and booted off BURTON. I'm SO GLAD that he's gone. SO SO GLAD!! And that whole "speach" Burton gave at the end about how Lil could live with herself because she broke the allience. Well I am sure she is going to be living just FINE if she walked away with the million dollars. Burton is just ticked off that Lil was strong enough to get together with the women, and boot his butt off of the island. You know he thinks Lil isn't all that "smart" of a women, or the women in general aren't all that smart and don't play the game "statigically" like Burton says. Well the women did what they needed to do when THEY had the chance and I am so thrilled.

So Sunday is going to be "THE FINAL" and honestly I think that Jon is really really "weak" Sure they ALL are "weak" but I bet you that the last challenge going towards the final 2, will be an indurence challenge, and I think Jon would totally give up and loose that challenge. Just a hunch.

I do want Sandra to win .. Darah, um well she's been lucky so far winning the last 3 challenges, just as far as I can see, she's doesn't deserve the million. I mean to me, she's kinda just been in the shadows, and have managed to make it this far. And the three wins so far, has kept her in the game.

mike79

On the Ice
Finally, a winner that was deserving and well-liked all at once!

I'm so happy for Sandra. She showed from the very beginning what a player she was when she used her knowledge of Spanish to get all of that food and other things for the Drake tribe. Congrats Sandra!

It's always great to see Rupert. Did anyone else think he looked pretty thin and tanned? I'm thinking he goes really far in All-Stars. That comment he made about knowing that he could beat Richard Hatch makes it seem like he ends up beating the master.

guinevere

Final Flight
YEA SANDRA!!!

I can't believe it, a Survivor finale that went exactly as I'd hoped!! I haven't had someone I rooted for win since Tina in S2!! Tonight's episode was perfect - Lill managing to turn things around and get Darrah booted (I also liked the jury participation in the immunity challenge); the final challenge, with Lill hanging in there, beating Jon and Sandra and especially refusing to deal with Jon; Lill then taking Sandra to the final 2; the way both ladies handled themselves in the TC with the jury - all too often the vote is determined because 1 player simply does not know how to answer the questions. I thought both of them did a great job dealing with the jury; and of course, having Sandra win - yea!!

I know Lill will get a lot of flak for taking Sandra to F2 instead of Jon, but you know what? She was going to lose anyway. I don't care that Darrah raised her hand when asked at the reunion who would vote for Lill over Jon (which gave Lill 4 votes) - Darrah was so mad at Lill after being voted out, I simply do not believe that she would have voted for her. I think Darrah raised her hand based on having seen the whole season. And Lill admitted that she knew she would lose, so she took the person she wouldn't mind losing to.

Only 6 weeks until Survivor All-Stars!

guinevere

Last edited:

Kasey

Medalist
YEAH SANDRA!!!!!

If Skanky-butt Jon or one of the "outcasts" had won, I would have been cheesed! Now I can go into the "All Stars" in a good mood! (ahhh, to see ETHAN again!)

Wondering how the all star players will change their strategies this time around, if at all.....hmmmmm

Kasey

heyang

Record Breaker
I think I heard that Rupert lost 40 pounds. I loved how he admitted that he felt like that bullied little boy when Shawn and Burton were teasing him and that this experience has helped him feel proud and stand tall.

As for Jon, I have no idea how he thinks that he'll ever get a girlfriend after his performance. He was too obnoxious and smirky - other plotters were never malicious about their deceit.

I really wish Jeff had asked the Survivors how they felt when they found out Jon's grandma wasn't really dead. After all, they handed him an emotionally important reward challenge because of the lie.

I'm glad Lil won the final immunity challenge. For once, she played it really smart and didn't believe Jon. For this alone, I wouldn't have minded if she had won the jackpot.

Overall, I'm glad Sandra won. I liked that she told it straight. She said her strategy was to be a swing vote because she doubted that she could win the immunity challenges. Good strategy - she's the 1st winning survivor to never have a vote cast against him/her.

Can't wait for All-star survivor. Based upon past seasons, I want either Rob from Amazon or Rupert to win.

guinevere

Final Flight
Jeff did ask Christa what she thought of Jon's lie, and she said it was brilliant and she wished she'd thought of it. That's not the same as asking what she thought at the moment she found out about the lie, but I suspect that the players credited him with strategy. I was surprised about Lill's answer - that her own mother had just passed away (implying that it was a subject she didn't feel should be taken lightly), but that she had asked everyone to look at her actions inside the game as being separate from who she is outside the game, and she felt obligated to do the same for Jon. This was a really mature answer on her part, I thought.

I also want either Rupert or Rob C to win the All-Star edition!!

guinevere

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really wish Jeff had asked the Survivors how they felt when they found out Jon's grandma wasn't really dead. After all, they handed him an emotionally important reward challenge because of the lie.
Didn't some say good for Jon, it was a game and he used whatever to get ahead. Maybe I'm dreaming but I thought I remembered that and my mouth fell open.

Dee

guinevere

Final Flight
For anyone interested, there are hilarious chat transcipts with both Sandra and Jon (separately) at the CBS Survivor website. I don't really know how to post the link, sorry, but they're each worth a look if you want a chuckle or two.

ps This is my 100th post! Woulda been more but I never figured out how to get my old posts one the board switched over!

guinevere

heyang

Record Breaker
My fault.... I really wanted to know what their initial reaction was to Jon's lie. The reunion show was months after their 40 days were over and they had time to be less emotionally involved.

Kasey

Medalist
There was a transcript at one of the survivor sites of Tijuana when she found out about Jon's lie...She was UN-thrilled! NOT a happy Survivor camper!

I'm pretty sure that Brian was the other survivor winner who went through the entire thing without a vote cast against him...I was thinking Ethan too, but I think he got a vote from Brandon or Frank once?

Can't WAIT for All star Survivor!!!!

Kasey