US World Team: Which 3 of Men? 3 for Dance? | Golden Skate

US World Team: Which 3 of Men? 3 for Dance?

Choose from:

MEN]
Weir
Lysacek
Abbott
Carriere
Rippon
Bradley
Anyone Else?

Skate Dance
Belbin and Agosto
Davis and While
Samuelson and Bates
Navarro and Bommentre
The Hubbells
Anyone Else?

IMO, Some are obvious; others are unpredictable.

You may be predicting the US Nats.

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
Here is my prediction of who might make it to Worlds

PAIRS

1.) Keauna McLaughlin and Rockne Brubaker
2.) Rena Inoue and John Baldwin

MEN

1.) Johnny Weir

The other two is up for grabs between these skaters

1.) Evan Lysacek
2.) Stephen Carriere
3.) Jeremy Abbott
4.) Adam Rippon
5.) Ryan Bradley

ICE DANCING

1.) Tanith Belbin and Benjamin Agosto
2.) Meryl Davis and Charlie White
3.) Up for grabs but the way things look right now it, Emily Samuelson and Evan Bates right now have the better shot

LADIES

1.) Racheal Flatt
2.) Could very well come down to these three ladies - Ashley Wagner, Caroline Zhang and Mirai Nagasu

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
wow, someone's not giving Evan the benefit of the doubt - I don't see the USFSA giving up on their poster boy this season.

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
wow, someone's not giving Evan the benefit of the doubt - I don't see the USFSA giving up on their poster boy this season.

Well I am not giving up on Evan. I am just comparing the scores so far this season and where they match up to this point .

I still think that Evan still has good shot at making it

enlight78

Medalist
It is very possible for Evan to finish off the podium. If he does, I believe the USFSA will send him anyway, instead(Carrier,Ryan,Rippon). I believe the US have enough strong men to send two completely different teams. One to 4CC and another to Worlds.

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
Right now J.Abbort should lock one of the score for sure if he just skate clean without the quad. His score is the highest of all american men so far this season. The remaing 2 spots should be a toss up between Lysacek, Carriae and Wier. Should be interesting to see if all of them put a quad into the program.

lmarie086

Medalist
Of the men, I think we'll be seeing Jeremy Abbott, Johnny Weir and Evan Lysacek in Los Angeles. That's in no particular order as to how they might do at Nationals either. I'd love to see Adam Rippon there, but I think he could start making appearances next season.

Dance: If Belbin/Agosto are healthy and ready to compete they'll be there. It would be absurd for the USFS to not send them if they are capable. Davis/White will almost certainly be there, and it looks like that third spot will belong to Samuelson/Bates, I'd be surprised if they didn't get it.

Pairs: McLaughlin/Brubaker without a doubt, and probably Inoue/Baldwin. I'd like to see Castile/Okolski go but I think they've lost too much time this season.

Ladies: No way am I trying to predict that one. Other than Rachel Flatt, I don't really have any idea.

samba

On the Ice
Men: Abbott, Weir, Lysacek

Dance: B/A, D/W, S/B

Pairs: Mc/B, I/B

Ladies: Flatt, Wagner