If you were a dog | Page 2 | Golden Skate

If you were a dog

sk8fanconvert

On the Ice
I'm a great dane! (3%)

Here's the description:

Great Dane

No bones about it, you're the Adonis of all dogs — a Great Dane. Your perfect mix of brains and brawn wins you legions of fans wherever you go. Just snap your fingers and the crowd comes running. They all want to bask in your glory. (Okay, maybe it's not quite like that, but you get the idea.) Sophisticated and friendly, your laid-back temperament makes you popular and easy to talk to. And your capable nature helps you keep your head in a crisis, so people know they can count on you. Classy and smooth, cool and confident, who wouldn't want a Great Dane at the end of their leash? No one — woof!

Oh yeah, that's me to a T!
:p

sk8fanconvert

On the Ice
Rgirl said:
I wonder what it is that distinguishes a Golden Retriever from a Poodle? Like could they be the same except one would have a cheeseburger and fries for lunch every day and the other would have a salad? I want to know their statistical methods, dammit!
Rgirl

Yes, it would be very interesting to see the combinations and scores... how funny!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
A Bassett Hound, I'm a Bassett Hound!!! I wonder which question did me in.........I know, it was the question that asked what could you eat every day for lunch for the rest of your life.....I knew I shouldn't have put "chicken salad"..........:\ 42

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Jo, I'm a poodle too!

(off to bark at passing traffic and chase the mailman):D
Piel

JOHIO2

Medalist
Piel,

Can't chase the mailman as I am too busy digging a hole to China. Poodle? Bah humbug! Maybe I'm really a terrier mix!

But I would take a break to bark at anything! Hmmmm...maybe I'm really a Chihuahua?

eliza88

On the Ice
I'm a Bernese Mountain Dog!! Such flattery! They are actually my favorite breed of dog! Unfortunately they cost about $1,500 so I cannot afford one. However over the summer we did get a Basset Hound (from the Basset Rescue) and whenever I take her to the dog park I MUST say hello to any and all Bernese Mountain dogs! Sweet, friendly, affectionate , and BEAUTIFUL!

show42--to be a Basset Hound that IS probably the question that pegged you! However, aside from living life through their noses--they are the sweetest dogs with a quirky/fun sense of humor!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Okay, I guess I can live with being a "basset hound" sniff,sniff, (or maybe I should say "ruff ruff").........I did so see myself as a poodle though............42