Just for fun!
I've just heard that Fedor Andreev, a Canadian skater, is a very successful model, which makes me wonder which other guys and ladies may have that potential (if they want to).
Combined with the fame as a successful figure skater, I feel that a lot of media would like to have a beautiful skater pose. Even without the typical model looks, we all know that OGM would alternatively bring a lot of offers. Although figure skaters are typically small in height, just put that factor aside for now
- Brian Joubert. I personally do not quite get it, but he seems to have nearly a universal appeal as a hot guy. Perhaps ads for underwears, sport cars etc?
- Lambiel. He is very gorgeous and have mature, masculine, yet sweet looks. I'd like to see him as a model for perfumes (either men's or women's perfume) or cloths such as Armani, Guelain, Paul Smith, Gucchi, Channel, and Christian Dior.
- Johnny. He is as pretty as a doll and has a very special atmosphere. He's already modelled right? I am not sure what products he should advertise. Perhaps edgy designers' cloths? I also want to see him posing for jewel ads. With his incredibly dewy skin and beautiful face, he also could make it as a face model for Cle de Peau Beaute by Shiseido (one of the most luxurious cosmetic brands that Johnny is said to use). The best thing that could happen may be that he'd become a model for his own clothing brand.
-Kiira Korpi. She sure has a lot of offers already, right?
-Sasha. I have had an impression that she posed for Vogue, did she?
- Mai Asada. She used to be a model and actress. She looks like a traditional Japanese beauty.
- Yuna. She posed a lot of times and her pictures tend to be pretty stylish. Although she's not a typical beauty, she has some transparent, mysterious atmosphere. Her legs and arms are exceptionally long, relative to her height. She looks as if she were 175 cm tall.