ONE MONTH till VACATION! | Golden Skate

ONE MONTH till VACATION!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready to get out of dodge for a while and have some fun!!!!!!! 31 more days! :rock::rock::rock:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Toni, it's going to go by really slow!!!

Ha, ha, just kidding.

Dee

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Ah, vacation... The last time I slept for more than 6 hours at a time was 8 months ago... (though I'd indulge in naps before I went back to work.) I keep telling DH that he should take a couple of nights a week, but it just seems like too much of a pain to make him comfort DS while the bottle gets warmed up while I have a ready supply of just-the-right-temperature stuff. Oh, well, may be I should give Dr. Ferber another look...

antmanb

Record Breaker
It will fly by - what with Christmas and all, and then just as all the Christmas and New Year fun is closing down you have something to look forward to just a few days later!! What good planning, i'm very jealous!

Ant

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yeah, it was the only time my best friend could get off, so we're very happy.

Going to Disney World and it just so happens that we'll be there for my birthday :biggrin: and we'd booked and paid for the trip well before they came out with the new promotion called "What Will You Celebrate" and you get free stuff on your bday if you go to the parks! :rock: so it's fantastic planning!