Ladies LP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

bethissoawesome

On the Ice
Yu-Na.... (looks nervous), 3F-3T very nice, very nice 2A, 3Lz-2T-2Lo maybe !, (she seems a bit more relaxed now), 2A-3T looks good, popped her 3Lz into a single, spiral is a bit slow and extension low, fall on 3S and possibly UR, slow on her spin, step sequence is nice a bit slow (she seems upset again), 2A good, nice final combo spin. Crowd loves her, it's raining animals and flowers.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Kim's Salchow was underrotated, I am nearly sure...

Mao's fall on the Flip was fully rotated...

The right skater won! YES!

ks777

Record Breaker
I love Yuna's program much better than Mao. She brins so much emotion to her skating. Saw her smile too but didn't see that from Mao. Too bad for the fall. It's going to be pretty close though.

bethissoawesome

On the Ice
I'm so curious to see how the crowd reacts to the awards ceremony....

Mao really did win fairly. They both had great skates though. I just hope that Yu-Na doesn't beat herself up over not finishing first in her first championship in Korea.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
I guess the pressure got to Yu-Na... But it'll be a learning experience for her, and as far as I'm concerned, she's still the better skater of the two, and the more exciting one to watch.

I did pretty well with the ladies and ice dance predictions! I got the medalists right in the ladies, just not the order; and I hadthe order right for the non-medalists... I also predicted the dance results correctly once you look past the WDs.

Kinga

Medalist
I love Yuna's program much better than Mao. She brins so much emotion to her skating. Saw her smile too but didn't see that from Mao. Too bad for the fall. It's going to be pretty close though.

I like Mao's program more. I have the feeling that Yuna is very stiff in her step sequences and that kills her program in my eyes.