Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Mens lp

Mens lp

It's almost time,

Still hopeful of a Joubert, Weir, Abbott podium, but if Brian wins, and Johnny podiums I will be VERY happy (hear that Skating G-ds)

All Hail Queen Yu-Na!!!!!! SailorGalaxia518's Avatar
    I am also hopeful for Joubert, Weir and Abbott not that I don't like Kozuka but he kind of reminds me of his countrymen Nobunari Oda and I think one is enough

An actually hoping for Weir or Abbott to win considering there was only one U.S. man to date that won the GPF since it started and I think that its time for the U.S. to come on top again

I am still hopeful for Tomas to medal here!

I also cheer for actually everyone. Everyone could have been at the top of the podium but there is only one spot.

I hope that Taka could stay calm, Jeremy being himself and not being afraid, Joubert being energetic and not sloppy, Johnny maxing combos and being clean, Tomas not missing more than two jumps, and PatChan bouncing back and landing hopefully two 3As and two lutzs if possible.

I so want Kozuka to be on the podium. He is my favorite Japanese skater along with Takahashi.

Luv Deep Edges!
    I'd really love to see Johnny skate an absolute killer LP. I think that will put him in a better frame of mind to try and capture the US title.

Can he do it with this program is my question. What do you think - are Johnny's SP and LP strong enough to score over Evan's?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenorguy View Post
    I'd really love to see Johnny skate an absolute killer LP. I think that will put him in a better frame of mind to try and capture the US title.

Can he do it with this program is my question. What do you think - are Johnny's SP and LP strong enough to score over Evan's?

Oh Yes, Johnny will most definitly (sp?- its really early like 3:30am early) beat Evan at Nationals so will Jeremy Abbott, the question is will Evan even make the team.

Custom Title
    Does anyone know if any of the Korean broadcasts on TvAnts is carrying this?

Luv Deep Edges!
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudkicker09 View Post
    Oh Yes, Johnny will most definitly (sp?- its really early like 3:30am early) beat Evan at Nationals so will Jeremy Abbott, the question is will Evan even make the team.
    Wow, is Evan that far out of shape or ability?

Edgy Details
    Links for live feeding, pleaseeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Kinga View Post
    Links for live feeding, pleaseeeee!
    I am watching SBS channel on TVAnts but figure skating isn't on yet but I was able to watch Ladies last night.

Custom Title
    I really enjoy Jeremy's SP. I hope he skate well tonight. I did not understand how Kozuka won SP with that wide margin?? I did not see anything special in his skating The Men's LP is coming up soon, will see if i missed anything.

Quote Originally Posted by samba View Post
    I really enjoy Jeremy's SP. I hope he skate well tonight. I did not understand how Kozuka won SP with that wide margin?? I did not see anything special in his skating The Men's LP is coming up soon, will see if i missed anything.
    Samba, The last couple things you have said I have TOTTALLY AGREED WITH!! About the Ice Dancing, and now Kozuka

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    I am watching SBS channel on TVAnts but figure skating isn't on yet but I was able to watch Ladies last night.
    Only the people who are in Korea can get SBS, right?

Quote Originally Posted by jyshin View Post
    Only the people who are in Korea can get SBS, right?
    yes if you are watching it thru their website. I am using TVAnts to watch it.

Rinkside

Tvants

I have downloaded TVANTS, but there seems to be several SBS channels. Any ideas on which one to use? Thank you!

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast