Mens lp | Golden Skate

Mens lp

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
It's almost time,

Still hopeful of a Joubert, Weir, Abbott podium, but if Brian wins, and Johnny podiums I will be VERY happy (hear that Skating G-ds)

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
I am also hopeful for Joubert, Weir and Abbott not that I don't like Kozuka but he kind of reminds me of his countrymen Nobunari Oda and I think one is enough

An actually hoping for Weir or Abbott to win considering there was only one U.S. man to date that won the GPF since it started and I think that its time for the U.S. to come on top again

Bennett

Record Breaker
I am still hopeful for Tomas to medal here!

I also cheer for actually everyone. Everyone could have been at the top of the podium but there is only one spot.

I hope that Taka could stay calm, Jeremy being himself and not being afraid, Joubert being energetic and not sloppy, Johnny maxing combos and being clean, Tomas not missing more than two jumps, and PatChan bouncing back and landing hopefully two 3As and two lutzs if possible.

ks777

Record Breaker
I so want Kozuka to be on the podium. He is my favorite Japanese skater along with Takahashi.

Tenorguy

On the Ice
I'd really love to see Johnny skate an absolute killer LP. I think that will put him in a better frame of mind to try and capture the US title.

Can he do it with this program is my question. What do you think - are Johnny's SP and LP strong enough to score over Evan's?

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
I'd really love to see Johnny skate an absolute killer LP. I think that will put him in a better frame of mind to try and capture the US title.

Can he do it with this program is my question. What do you think - are Johnny's SP and LP strong enough to score over Evan's?

Oh Yes, Johnny will most definitly (sp?- its really early like 3:30am early) beat Evan at Nationals so will Jeremy Abbott, the question is will Evan even make the team.

samba

On the Ice
I really enjoy Jeremy's SP. I hope he skate well tonight. I did not understand how Kozuka won SP with that wide margin?? I did not see anything special in his skating ;) The Men's LP is coming up soon, will see if i missed anything.

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
I really enjoy Jeremy's SP. I hope he skate well tonight. I did not understand how Kozuka won SP with that wide margin?? I did not see anything special in his skating ;) The Men's LP is coming up soon, will see if i missed anything.

Samba, The last couple things you have said I have TOTTALLY AGREED WITH!! About the Ice Dancing, and now Kozuka :rock:

iamawake

Spectator
Tvants

I have downloaded TVANTS, but there seems to be several SBS channels. Any ideas on which one to use? Thank you!

ks777

Record Breaker
I have downloaded TVANTS, but there seems to be several SBS channels. Any ideas on which one to use? Thank you!

It was SBS CJB channel that broadcasted skating last night.. I am not sure which one tonight though.