Welcome back, GrGranny! | Golden Skate

Welcome back, GrGranny!

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
:clap: :clap:
GrGranny, Welcome back! We missed you! Seeing you post again made my morning :) :party2::party::party2:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Thanks. I guess I will never get caught up on stuff. Still have loads of stuff to unpack. Still haven't even found my everyday dishes. :rofl: On top of that, I seem to be a little prolific in getting injured or sick. ha Monday, last week, I tripped in the garage. "luckily", I hit my head on the freezer door. :rofl: Kept from hitting my knees on the cement quite so hard. I was carrying a heavy flower pot and slashed a finger. (left index) Had to have 7 stitches. And had trouble getting it to stop bleeding. Doesn't help the anemia either. ha Didn't really hurt my head. Those doors have a lot of give. Just some small bruises on the knees. You don't want to mess with knees.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Wow GrGranny, great to hear from you! Sorry to hear about your finger. Glad you are moved safely - well relatively speaking anyway. Hope your stitches heal well!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi, GrGranny. Good to hear from you. Hope you heal soon from all those pesky things! :eek:

Buzzz

Final Flight
Welcome back Grgranny! Nice I see you again. :) Hope all those battle scars heal fast. Sounds painful. :(

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi Grgranny, hope all is well with you. Take it easy this holiday season. Think of it as a gift to yourself!!

Dee

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Dee, I love your Mickey Mouse, etc.
If you don't want to know of my complaints, stop reading now. I have sleep apnea and my back is worse than ever. Kind of down in the dumps about my back but hoping the contraption I will get will help me get some sleep. I'm so sick and tired of being tired. :rofl:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Grgranny sorry to hear about your back and not being able to sleep. Hopefully, you will be sleeping like a baby after you get your contraption.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Grgranny, I so wish things would go good for you!

So this "contraption" - is it assisting with your breath or is it some type of special bed?

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
It's called a c pap machine and I think it blows oxygen in your nose. I know there is a machine and tubes that go in your nose. I have to go back the 30th and they put one on me along with all the other electric things and you have to stay there all night again to see if it works ok.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I've known several people who swear by the machine! I hope it works well for you. If it does, you'll feel a lot more rested in the A.m.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Wouldn't you know I have a problem with it. Went to the sleep study again and have red marks all over my face. Just had to have them put new thingeys on my hearing aids as I am allergic to silicone which is what the masks, etc. are made of. Testing one now in the daytime to see if I have a reaction to it. :disapp:

Buzzz

Final Flight
That is terrible, Ihope from now on you have no more problems with the machine. You're one tough chick granny. :rock:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Got my c pap machine today and she told me it does not have silicone in it.

:):clap: Medicare and my insurance pays for most of it. I have really good insurance. From my hubby's Boeing engineering insurance. Pays 80% of what Medicare doesn't pay. Most of my medicines are $10 for 3 months supply. Am I LUCKY or what? (Especially when I have to take at least 34 pills a day!!)
I have high expectations of the c pap.
:love::love::love: