Melissa and Denis news | Golden Skate

Melissa and Denis news

kwanette

Final Flight
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=W8oVvC0kulQ

Melissa and Denis have updated their website and have added "Olympian Uncut" to it...

They have been busy teaching and training in Ct...They recently performed in a show in Chicago. (on their website).

They will be touring in Canada according to the video.

Kudos to two lovely people and wonderful skaters.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
are they coming back to competition? With Davis and White I forgot about them...but loved thier Adam and Eve program.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
it doesn't look like they'll be around this season... but at least they're still active in shows and coaching (and choreography)... I do miss their skating something awful, though.

kwanette

Final Flight
are they coming back to competition? With Davis and White I forgot about them...but loved thier Adam and Eve program.

According to the comments section on Youtube, yes, they plan to return to eligible skating next season..:clap:

kwanette

Final Flight
Mel/Den to appear in Lake Arrowhead Show

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 20, 2008
Christmas Through the Years Figure Skating Holiday Show featuring past, present and future athletes that train or have trained in Lake Arrowhead . Show begins @ 7:30pm . Dinner is served at 6:30pm . Table seats including dinner $125.00. Bleacher seats $40.00. Doors open at 7:00pm . Call (909) 202-2889 for tickets. This event is hosted by Arctic Blades FSC at Ice Castle Intl. Training Center , 401 Burnt Mill Rd , Lake Arrowhead , Ca.

lcd

Match Penalty
Oh... nothing but the best wishes for these two. I remember a New York Times article before the last Olympics that talked about how financially challenging it was, even for them ... National silver medalists.. but adults, trying to pursue their sport. Their story should continue, and even if it is not on a eligible competitive stage, they have much to offer the sport and its fans, and I hope there will be many more ways and times that we can all enjoy them.

momjudi

On the Ice
There's a little mention on Denis and Melissa on Icenetwork.com. They have an article about how different skaters celebrate the holidays. Also, check out the gallary photos of skaters celebrating to see a young Johnny dressed as a reindeer.

KayMil01

On the Ice
There's a little mention on Denis and Melissa on Icenetwork.com. They have an article about how different skaters celebrate the holidays. Also, check out the gallary photos of skaters celebrating to see a young Johnny dressed as a reindeer.

I seen that photo of Johnny, the girl in the pic beside him said she was his former partner...did Johnny used to compete in dance or pairs?!