Russian Nationals 2008 - 2009 | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Russian Nationals 2008 - 2009

Sashak

Rinkside
Ah, no problem, please take all the time you need, Kasey; it's worth waiting for! :biggrin:

ETA: Sashak, I also am liking "Sweet Artem" lol. I watched video of him skating a while ago, and was very favorably impressed. Grigor'yev has certain qualities I have only seen once before, qualities I like a lot. In fact, I have to watch him again to see if I like him as much as I think I do lol. Watching figure skating is like eating ice cream; everyone has their own favorite flavor, but more than one flavor tastes good. ;)

Ah, life is sweet with videos!

what does sweet artem taste? with his new costume i bet he tastes like a classic combination of chocolate and vanilla flavored icecream...deffo my favorite! :biggrin: and yum yum

Medusa

Record Breaker
K/S won this by more than 15 points. Even if Maksim had landed the jumps, it would have been a tight competition, he lost about 9 points for them on the jumps and another one they lost on the throw and probably one on the sbs-spins...

K/S have a really difficult program, the base value is huge. And they were good (I still would like to see them a bit more fluent - they are fighters par excellence, but some easy-looking elements would do them good I think). But congrats to them, I really adore their skating. And congrats to the bronze winners, they are the future and their personality on ice is already great, they are creative... I am glad they can go to worlds and euros.

Shaba22

Final Flight
Ice dance

Natalia Mikhailova / Arkadi Sergeev - 150.04
(Coach: A. Zhulin)

- Going to 1st place, certainly. ;)

Shaba22

Final Flight
Standings after the first group:
1. Natalia Mikhailova / Arkadi Sergeev 150.04
2. Julia Zlobina / Alexei Sitnikov 144.30
3. Alexander Chistiakova / Vladimir Kurochkin 131.31
4. Olga Kolotilina / Alexander Bortsov 129.79
5. Daria Chupikova / Pavel Gulyaev 99.91

More to go:
Natalia Mikhailova / Arkadi Sergeev
Anastasia Platonova / Alexander Grachov
Ekaterina Bobrova / Dmitri Soloviev
Kristina Gorshkova / Vitali Butikov
Ekaterina Rubleva / Ivan Shefer
Jana Khokhlova / Sergei Novitski

Sashak

Rinkside
i've seen sweet artem's costume before. and the music is deffo not new. he still looks gorgeous though! :love:

Shaba22

Final Flight
Results

ICE DANCE - results:

1. Jana Khokhlova / Sergei Novitski 194.78
2. Ekaterina Rubleva / Ivan Shefer 176.31
3. Kristina Gorshkova / Vitali Butikov 172.80
4. Ekaterina Bobrova / Dmitri Soloviev 169.24
5. Anastasia Platonova / Alexander Grachov 164.33
6. Natalia Mikhailova / Arkadi Sergeev 150.04
7. Julia Zlobina / Alexei Sitnikov 144.30
8. Alexander Chistiakova / Vladimir Kurochkin 131.31
9. Olga Kolotilina / Alexander Bortsov 129.79
10. Daria Chupikova / Pavel Gulyaev 99.91

I think:
WD Natalia Mikhailova / Arkadi Sergeev

Kasey

Medalist
kasey honey did you stop uploading viddies after gachingsky? :scratch:

No, the last three videos I've tried uploading to youtube have failed. So converting some more of the pairs vids and will try again.

Sashak

Rinkside
No, the last three videos I've tried uploading to youtube have failed. So converting some more of the pairs vids and will try again.

actually while waiting for my sweet artem's vid i created an account on youtube and so i commented on your vid of artem. i'm still watching though. y'know, the connection trouble prevented me from watching the whole program but not to worry i would stay up till i'm done. thanks for the vid and everything. i really appreciate your effort here and on youtube! :love: