Dreams on Ice Sept. 27 | Golden Skate

Dreams on Ice Sept. 27

Is anyone going to the Dreams on Ice show in Windsor, Onatrio, next week? It's a benefit for the Hotel-Dieu Grace Hospital in Windsor. Some of the performers are Sale & Pelletier, Brasseur and Eisler, Langlois & Archetto, Wing and Lowe, Jennifer Robinson, Josee Chouinard, Brian Orser, Steven Cousins, Tim Goabel and Joe Sabovcik

http://www.bbeproductions.net/Grand Finale Information.htm

Will this show be televised at all?

Mathman

bleuchick

On the Ice
gs members

there are more than a few members going.

fans of all those skaters.

I can't wait for a review. :)

I doubt it will be televised. Btw, it is a charity show.

Mathman - you are in Detroit and just across from Windsor, ON where the show is taking place. Are you going?

Last edited:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
*raises hand and dances around the room*

On ice seats, backstage reception passes, lots of great friends with me, and I will be sure to tell y'all about it when I get back next weekend. I can't wait and I have been counting down the days for a LONG time! We got our tix back in May! ;) Anyway, I have never gone to a show like this before so I am VERY excited about everything. Gee, wonder who I am the most excited to see there!? ;) Actually, I can't wait to see everyone since I like ALL the skaters in the cast. Who else from here is going?! :D

*hides from Toni* :laugh:

astimegoesby

On the Ice
I would love to see this show on TV (I always enjoyed the Dreams on Ice shows when they were televised on CTV--even if they did have to play annoying dubbed versions of the music during some of the performances!), but considering CTV is the same network that isn't even going to broadcast Worlds or 4CCs this year, somehow I doubt that's going to happen. :cry:

I'm certainly looking forward to reading reviews from everyone who will be lucky enough to see the show, though--sounds like it'll be a great one! :)

Chele615

Rinkside
I'm going!!! I'm going!!! I'm going!!!

And I'm just a little bit excited about it :D I'm going with Heather, so we have the same deal...on ice seats, reception passes, two hotel rooms for 9 girls! Windsor has no idea what's coming their way ;)

I am most excited to see Anabelle Langlois and Patrice Archetto skate! I adore them and this will be the first time I'll be seeing them skate live...plus they're doing two new programs!

YAY FOR 6 MORE DAYS!

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Chele is not excited at ALL........LOL :laugh: :D :love: :rolleye:

I promise that pics and reports will be posted here for everyone as they come in. All the girls will be talking about it so you will get all kinds of perspectives when we all get home. Its going to be great! We will also hopefully answer the question on whether or not this will be televised. Since they have in the past, I guess we should keep our eyes open for anything TV related there. I would rather NOT end up on TV again though so if its not televised, I don't have a problem with that, LOL :eek: