Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) the questions below and paste into a new post. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? mostly wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? usually fake, but not bothering this year due to work on the house.
3. When do you put up the tree? Week after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? 2nd weekend in January
5. Do you like eggnog? Blech.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Snoopy from my uncle, which I passed on to my cousin a few years afterwards and he cold-heartedly threw out a few years later (along with our old Pong system).
7. Hardest person to buy for? different person each year
8. Easiest person to buy for? the nephew and nieces
9. Do you have a Nativity scene? No
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail but will likely switch to partial e-mail next year to help the environment and save postage.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? portable water pic
12. Favorite Christmas Movies? Miracle on 34th St with Natalie Wood
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? January, majority in December
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? cookies, but that's true year 'round
16. Lights on the tree? white ones - prestrung
17. Favorite Christmas song? The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? about an hour to my uncle's
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph!! but only after singing the song in my head.
20. What’s on top of the tree? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both since we see different parts of the family on each day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Mall shopping with huge crowds, which is why I take days off to go shopping in the middle of the week
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? mixed, but lean toward skating themes
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? it depends on what my uncle's making. I always have to make Pistachio Cake. I always enjoy my aunt's mother's homemade dumplings and spring rolls for appetizers and my cousin's cookie platter
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Massage gift certificates are a good standby. Nintendo DS or Gift cards to Bed, Bath and Beyond since I'm getting work done on the house.
26. Who is your favorite Christmas Character? Heat Miser and Cold Miser
27. Who is most likely to respond to this? ??
28. Who is least likely to respond to this? a lot of people.