German Nationals | Golden Skate

German Nationals

TessaLouise

Rinkside
I didn't see(hope I didn't miss it) a thread for German National, so I decided to open one...

Oberstdorf/Germany, 17.12.2008 - 22.12.2008

Senior Ladies:

1. Annette Dytrt 167.44
2. Constanze Paulinus 144.01
3. Caroline Gülke 130.47

Senior Men:

1. Peter Liebers 207.78
2. Clemens Brummer 196.31
3. Philipp Tischendorf 187.17

Senior Pairs:

1. Aliona Savchenko/Robin Szolkowy 197.20
2. Maylin Hausch/Daniel Wende 129.21
3. Mari Vartmann/Florian Just 100.75

Senior Dance:

1. Carolina Hermann/Daniel Hermann 166.70
2. Nelli Zhiganshina/Alexander Gazsi 150.86
3. Tanja Kolbe/Sascha Rabe 153.60

Junior Champs are:

Ladies: Julia Pfrengle(135.52)
Men: Paul Fentz(156.92)
Pairs: Juliana Gurdzhi/Alexander Völler(107.14)
Dance: Dominique Dieck/Michael Zenkner(131.48)

For more results, detailed classification and judges scores see:
http://www.deu-event.de/results/dm2009/

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Has Stephan Lindemann retired?

He competed at NRW Trophy two weeks ago, but with very poor results. He only finished 16th and got like 130 something points which would have put him second to last at German Nationals but he didnt show up there. Maybe he realized it was time to call it quits???

TessaLouise

Rinkside
He competed at NRW Trophy two weeks ago, but with very poor results. He only finished 16th and got like 130 something points which would have put him second to last at German Nationals but he didnt show up there. Maybe he realized it was time to call it quits???

Well, it was reported that Lindemann had the flu...
His coach said that if none of the German men at Euros places higher than 12th, there'll be a comp to determine who'll go to worlds. in that case Lindemann would have another chance this season

Eevun

Final Flight
Well, it was reported that Lindemann had the flu...
His coach said that if none of the German men at Euros places higher than 12th, there'll be a comp to determine who'll go to worlds. in that case Lindemann would have another chance this season

I rely on that tiny tiny chance... Please Stefan!! I don't want to cry for you one more season...

Peter Liebers is the one to go to Euros and Worlds, imo. There is talent there although he needs a good coach to make it first class talent.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Peter Liebers is the one to go to Euros and Worlds, imo. There is talent there although he needs a good coach to make it first class talent.
I have to agree. He is the future, he needs more confidence, a more sophisticated coaching team - but he has the goods in my opinion. The Axel seems to be more steady this season, last season he also landed a Quad with just minus one GOE. He also needs confidence in his choreography, he still looks a bit lost out there.

Last year he was 13th at Europeans, he could improve on that.