Delobel & Schoenfelder don´t go to Europeans | Golden Skate

Delobel & Schoenfelder don´t go to Europeans

rosee

On the Ice
As I said, it's really a shame!

It does make the competition more interessting. K&N or D&S for gold? F&S, K&K, P&B or even C&L for bronze?

mycelticblessing

Final Flight
^ I thought it would be more interesting to see if any of the two Russian teams could defeat Del/Schoes. Though Dom/Shabs would have to do a major revamp on the technical aspect of Spartacus to stay competitive for the gold.

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I wanted to hear the Marseillaise twice during the Euros! :-(

Are other dancers are really going to give all they've got to ensure us 3 spots next season.

rosee

On the Ice
Are other dancers are really going to give all they've got to ensure us 3 spots next season.

Well, I don't think P&B will place lower than 5th. C&J will have to place 8th which I think they can do.
I'm wondering who will go F&R or B&B? Knowing that F&R have Junior Worlds...

mjames

Rinkside
Shoulder surgery sounds very serious. Will she recover in time for Worlds? It does not seem like it will be enough time. Let's hope it will be a speedy recovery. This year will be interesting in Ice Dance with so many great teams podium worthy.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Wise to skip Europeans instead of going the Shabalin route - winning Euros and potentially ruining health forever.

lmarie086

Medalist
Wise to skip Europeans instead of going the Shabalin route - winning Euros and potentially ruining health forever.

ITA. As disappointing as it has to be to be missing Euros, it is better to not risk further damage. I hope the surgery goes well and that DelSchoes will be ready in time for Worlds!

But that really opens the door now. Hmm, how about getting the Kerrs on the podium. I wanted them to get on it even before DelSchoes withdrew and now I want it even more.

Audrey19

On the Ice
nonononononononono!!!
Poor Isabelle, I wish her a speedy recovery!
Oh this is so so sad :no: Although it might make the competition mote interesting, it is definitely going to be painful to watch for me without them.
But of course, better skip euros than worlds but still...
Hopefully Isabelle doesn't have to suffer too much :cry:

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
Well, I don't think P&B will place lower than 5th. C&J will have to place 8th which I think they can do.
I'm wondering who will go F&R or B&B? Knowing that F&R have Junior Worlds...

I really hope it's B&B.
I think that they're original, wheras F&R's Fd is just common.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Very interesting. This is the first that I have heard of her injury. I think that it will make them a question mark at worlds, as she will probably have less than a month to train before then. They might also have to change some of the lifts...I bet Domina and Shablian are happy.

calica

Final Flight
Isabelle was injured in the exhibition of the Grand Prix of Korea, and because of it they have taken part neither in the french nats nor in Courchevel's Christmas shows. They say that they will be to 100 % for the worlds. I hope that yes, and they will to win again. Sincerely this season is very sad.

beep_beep

Medalist
Very interesting. This is the first that I have heard of her injury. I think that it will make them a question mark at worlds, as she will probably have less than a month to train before then. They might also have to change some of the lifts...I bet Domina and Shablian are happy.
I guess DomShabs are as happy as DelSchoes were when they withdrew from worlds last season... (and I would say DomShabs still have K/N to worry about)

Anyway, it's a shame we don't get to see their Pink Floyd at Euros...
Hope Isabelle has a speedy recovery.

Yennefer

Rinkside
Yes, that's why they didn't do an encore.
They did an encore and she probably was injured just during this second performance because they didn't take part in finale of the gala. Hope that everything will be OK and Isa will recover quickly. Euros without them will be so sad :cry: