Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What's The Worst Movie You Seen

Any movie that stars Steven Seagal (sp) (Hard to Kill, Exit Wounds, etc.)

Custom Title
    Jumper

With THAT material, that was what all they could have come up with??? I could make a TV series!! At least 3 seasons!!!

OMG. I have mvp at hollywood video, so I can rent all the movies I want. At any given time, I've seen most of the good new ones, so my pickings get slim sometimes. There wasn't a whole lot to choose from last time I went, so I took a chance on a couple movies that looked like they might be good. Well, they were the two worst movies EVER. I'm not just talking about stupid, I'm not just talking about boring, slow, low budget, or anything else that can make up a bad movie. They BOTH were ALL OF THE ABOVE! One of them was actually a Sony movie. Their movies are usually good, but this was way bellow the quality of their other movies. WAY bellow. What happened?!

These movies are:
    1. The Fourth Demention
    2. Bag Head

There is also a movie I rented a while back (I can proudly say, it was NOT my pick, but my boyfriend's) that was equally.... wait no. Even worse! I can't remember the name of it (I think it was "preditor" something...), but it was about a killer sasquach. It was obviously a person in suit. NOT kidding. You could even see the zipper! The movie looked like someone's high school project!I told him that one would be stupid. As usual, I was right. lol

Some of you have mentioned famous, big budget, major studio productions as your worst movies, but trust me, they are great compared to some of the garbage that's floating around out there. How some movies even get picked up, and released, I have NO IDEA!

Fool's Gold - I can't seem to turn it off, though.

Burn After Reading...the new George Clooney/Brad Pitt movie...I shut it off about half way though!

Custom Title
    Liar, Liar.
    Ghost
    Pretty Woman
    My Best Friend's Wedding
    Actually, just about anything with Julia Roberts. With all that money, I'm sure she could afford to learn how to act.

Quote Originally Posted by mmscfdcsu View Post
    (snip)
    Actually, just about anything with Julia Roberts. With all that money, I'm sure she could afford to learn how to act.
    Well with all the money she made from non-acting and lets not forget her Oscar, she is semi-retired and raising her family so it does not matter
    if she can act or not because right now she is not, which is a good thing
    for non-Julia fans. The only movie I liked her in was Notting Hill with Hugh
    Grant. Not sure if she was acting or was she playing herself.

Quote Originally Posted by mmscfdcsu View Post
    Liar, Liar.
    Ghost
    Pretty Woman
    My Best Friend's Wedding
    Ditto. I hate those romantic comedies she was in like Pretty Woman. Hate them.

wow I am surprised some of these films are on here, but there again there are some ridiculously bad movies on here also.

One I had the misfortune of not being able to talk my significant out of getting was 13 Hours in a Warehouse. EEE Gad!!! that was positively the wost movie I ever had to humor someone and watch all the way thru.

As for specifically the most "disappointing" was Mummy Dragon Emperor crud. Effects and Brendan Fraser at his normal worst. Who the heck were they pawning off as Evy???

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flying camel View Post
    1. You Me and Dupree - I hated that movie
    2. Don't mess with Zohan - We walked out before the end.
    3. Hancock
    I walked out on "Zohan", too. That was pretty scary. lol

Deck The Halls w/ Danny Devito, was awfulll.

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grgranny View Post
    Another one was Ziegfield Follies. Even if Judy Garland was in it.
    We were in Omaha for Senior sneak day ( 1946). The guys sat in the balcony and the women stayed down stairs. It was so bad the men and women ended up leaving at the same time, unbenownst to either group. It was nothing but models walking around. BORING
    Oh and that awful part where Judy is dressed like a stereotype in the "Minnie from Trinidad" dance. I love you Judy, but that's just no.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchherder View Post
    Rent
    The Last Winter
    Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay
    The Black Dahlia
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg View Post
    Moulin Rouge
    I couldn't make it through Moulin Rouge at all. Dutchherder, what's bad about Black Dahlia? I have it in my Netflix cue, so please let me know why I should take it out! Thanks!

As much as I love Ewan McGregor, Moulin Rouge is just way too over the top.

Love the soundtrack, though.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    I am very proud to say that I have never watched Titanic. Never fancied it, never believed it would live up to the hype. Still haven't watched it and don't think i'm missing out.

I have to say, though, that i love Batman Begins. Ok so the joker didn't kill Bruce's parents in it but i really enjoyed it. I am a sucker for superhero films (except the awful Superman Returns - what a load of crap!).

The Dark Knight - i waited to watch it on DVD. Glad I did wait for the DVD - it was enjoyable enough but i thought the acting (bar ledger) was bad - Maggie Gyllenhaal (sp? ) was a poor, poor substitute for Katie Holmes, and the guy that was her boyfriend was ham-tastic. Ledger was great as the Joker - came across as genuinely crazy - but i as a character I preferred Jack Nicholson's characterisation in the first Batman film.

Ant
    I have never heard of ANYONE being a poor substitute for Katie Holmes....Did you get those names the right way around? Just wondering...

Custom Title
    The Brain That Wouldn't Die
    Stroker Ace
    Rhinestone

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast