A Daring Prediction Thread | Golden Skate

A Daring Prediction Thread

This is not for your HOPES. This is not even predicting the winner, but it is a prediction thread. Here goes:

MEN'S DIVISION;[ In no particular order which six contenders will show up in the LAST GROUP to skate? No rush to fill this in. If you want to wait till after Euros and 4CC, please wait.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
6 Top Men for the LP (in alphabetical order):
Jeremy Abbott
Patrick Chan
Brian Joubert
Takahiko Kozuka
Nobunari Oda
Yannick Ponsero

6 Top Ladies for the LP (in alphabetical order):
Miki Ando
Mao Asada
Yu-Na Kim
Carolina Kostner
Joannie Rochette
Fumie Suguri

4 Top Pairs for the LP (in alphabetical order):
Mukhortova/Trankov
Pang/Tong
Savchenko/Szolkowy
Zhang/Zhang

4 Top Ice Dance Teams for the FD (in alphabetical order):
Davis/White
Delobel/Schoenfelder
Khokhlova/Novitski
Virtue/Moir

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
entire post

I predict we will see some unknown guys (do you call them "underdogs" in English?) skating in the last group at least in the Men event, but I would dare to say in the Ladies' as well. Dance seems locked (a bit boring, isn't it). Some single skaters in this season has had bad SP; the pressure will be very high and the judges a bit crazy. It's going to be a surprising competion in my opinion.

I predict we will see some unknown guys (do you call them "underdogs" in English?) skating in the last group at least in the Men event, but I would dare to say in the Ladies' as well. Dance seems locked (a bit boring, isn't it). Some single skaters in this season has had bad SP; the pressure will be very high and the judges a bit crazy. It's going to be a surprising competion in my opinion.
According to musiksk8r which I think as good prediction fo the last singles and couples to skate:

I can think of Mroz as part of the last group to skate. and maybe Alissa. and maybe Belbin/Agosto.

and from Finland, Laura Lepisto.