The "I Thought About You" Thread | Page 2 | Golden Skate

The "I Thought About You" Thread

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
And every time I run an old clip with Dick Button on it, I think of Joe Sitz.

And Mathman, I think of you every time I look at a protocol. I always think Mathman would do some lightning quick math tricks and make more sense of this than I can.

:agree::agree::agree:

Dee = Most of the cute Guy skaters (always when seeing J.W.) and sometimes when I think about my sister. And a lot during A.I. and Survivor.

Grgranny = a lot of things in general. She has quite an impact on my minds association that is frankly quite random. Almost always when I think of snakes;)

Toni = when people put aside there differences and are civil yet still honest and opinionated.

Red Dog = YouTube (or similar sites)

CzarinaAnya = Peggy F and the cute and enduring aspects of friendship.

gkelly = when I have a question about FS and Dancing.

Ptichka = Russian Skaters and COI Denver 07

dutchherder = Bunnies

iluvtodd = enough said ;) and when people participate in group activities for fun, joyful people you don't really know but you feel like you have for a long time

heyang = some music and movies

Ladskater = Classic skating and Canadian Hockey

.............................. LOTS!!!!!

Great now I want to go and mention EVERYONE, because there is something that often brings my mind to think about G.S thru-out any given day - likely every day. I feel like I am "in a pickle" here ....

Yah I am sure I will continue to think of more as the night goes on, but I have a baby and momma to enjoy now... sorry I didn't mention all the ones I think of. There are many of you!!!!!

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
thought of Seanibu when I met Mushu and Mulan at EPCOT this past week... *Sigh* memories (my best friend SHOVED ME out of the way so that she could hug Mushu first. It was... well... yeah... we took Mulan by surprise lol)

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Tonichelle: When I think of dog races - iditarod. Sorry, I don't know how to spell it.
Piel: sweetness.
Kzarah: kitty

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When I see Dunkin Donuts coffee I think of Doris P. :clap: :clap:

Dee

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When I see a baby, I think of Seanibu and Ptichka.

Dee

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
When I think of someone I hope is really happy, I think of Piel and actually, everyone on GS.:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I thought about Tonichelle when I heard the news about the Volcano in Alaska acting up.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
thanks, Lad. So far nothing - though if Mt. Redoubt Burps the ash cloud will float straight to Anchorage. *sigh*

Thought of KW while watching Fool's Gold... man is it ever bad. I would love to snark about it with you lol

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I think of all you Canadians when I think of the times we spent in Canada from New Brunswick to Boutchart Gardens. Missed areas from Quebec City to Glacier Park. And driving through that park with all the ice on the sides in melting rain was scary. Funniest time was when we got to south end of the Park and stayed in a cabin. Had talked to a lady in the shop (my kids ranged from 6 to 16 at the time) and she told us about all the bears & cubs that came out at night and went through all the garbage cans. Later on someone knocked on the door and my husband was afraid it was a bear :rofl: so I had to answer the door. It was the lady telling the bears were out there so the kids could watch them. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Then there was the time when we were in a campground driving around and there was a moose grazing in the snow. I wanted to get a picture of it and he wouldn't do it so I had to. :rofl: